highlights: parasect; tentacruel

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
"Mageton", "Dotrio"

-_-

Venonat, Tentacruel, Rhyhorn and Electabuzz are epic. Some of them are really kinda creepy though...

these are great, thank you for posting them. i particularly liked venonat, alakazam, and drowzee. collaborations/compilations/collages like these are always more interesting to me than one guy saying "hey i think i will draw all the 689 pokemon!" anyway.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oglemi just found another place to find his avys~~ edit: oh wait there's only the original 151 ._.

It's pretty nice to see all the Pokemon in so many different styles!~~

This one caught my eye !_! ahhhhhhhh there's so many good ones *_*

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
nidoking is bad ass as usual

lol @ mankey and slowbro

tentacool > tentacruel imo

hitmonlee + hitmonchan great combo

gengar, gyarados p. cool as well

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
all 151 pokemon are featured - please stop drinking

favorite: golem

least favorite: vaporeon

porygon is adorable!!!

and yeah, parasect is thoroughly awesome and terrifying

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Oglemi just found another place to find his avys~~ edit: oh wait there's only the original 151 ._.
lol I know, I was so disappoint ;_;

Also please someone show that Psyduck and/or Victreebel to Rocket Grunt, he may just have an orgasm from looking at it

I can't choose my favorite out of the bunch, I really love Kingler, Horsea, and Pidgeotto

I also love how Machoke is in the style of Adventure Time, kinda made my day

FlareBlitz

Relaxed nature. Loves to eat.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Gengar and Krabby are my favorites by far.

Edit: Take that back, just saw Gyarados, jesus christ.

Those are either horrible or awesome, most of which are the former. I also forgot that Jigglypuff was human.

Also why would I buy prints of drawings of things they don't own instead of printing them myself?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)