Hoenn Mafia - Cancelled due to Inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Thanks to the generosity of Fatecrashers, we move onto night 3. YAY!

Anyway, you toss Fatecrashers onto the pile of dead bodies after trapping him - He couldn't run away this time.

Victory! said:
Dear Fatecrashers,
You are Mightyena.
You are allied with yourself.
Mightyena is thought of as a simple, stable, Hoenn pokemon. In reality, through several decades of being the weak one, and slave to Team Magma and Team Aqua, you have grown to hate Hoenn and its population. You decided to become the lone wolf.
During the night you can PM the host saying <Night X - Crunch USER>. Your target will be killed by razor sharp fangs.
You also have your run away ability, which will not only grant you one LPV, but also gives you a BPV for nights 1 and 2.
You win if you are the last player standing.
Satisfied that you have killed a wolf (And gained access to Fatecrashers artwork), you go to "Sleep".

Deadline in 48 hours!

I am terribly sorry guys that I have been away, my computer crashed and I have had to way to contact anyone.

Well, i'm back now and ready to help kill the mafians. I'm glad we got the wolf but still it will be a bitch to win with. Lets get realistic though, we really need to get organized if we wan't to win this. Lets kill some mafians!

Honestly Yoshi, I don't see why you think you have any authority at all. That random inspection that flew into your hands is very suspect, not village-like.

And if I die tonight because of saying you're suspicious, well good luck surviving tomorrow's lynch.

Honestly Yoshi, I don't see why you think you have any authority at all. That random inspection that flew into your hands is very suspect, not village-like.

And if I die tonight because of saying you're suspicious, well good luck surviving tomorrow's lynch.
thats just asking for the mafia to kill you and cause mayhem

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Just for the record, I had recieved a massive 2 PMs before deadline. That was not enough to update on.

Anyway, final deadline extension to 9:00 GMT. If I don't have all PMs by then, I cancel. Also, I'd like to drop deadlines to 24 hours max soonish.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Only missing 2 PMs, I'm updating!

But first, Quagsires subs in for SoulTorrent, who is still not with us.

You wake up this morning and see absolutely no dead bodies... until you step in it that is.

Dear Midou,
You are Kecleon.
You are allied with Hoenn
You are the pokemon based on a chameleon, and able to change types at will, as well as becoming invisible. Unfortunately, changing type makes you too inpredictable and volatile, so you will simply hide away in this mafia. Unfortunately, this won't always help, but it might also save you.
Due to the fact you are near invisible, you are immune to all non-kill roles. A killer will see your stripe and be able to hit though.
You win if Hoenn eliminates all threats.
You create an invisible grave for Midou before continuing on your daily lives.

Deadline shrinking to 24 hours, or majority! Speeding this game up now...

RESULTS OUT! DEADLINE AT 9:30 GMT!

I'd like to start off the day with lynching Jigglypuffer24. It seems possible that through evidence that both I and coolking (Lunatone) have gathered, Jiggly is probably a mafia protective role.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah I've suspected jigs of mafia, but I've had nothing solid to go on, just very large signs. Very large (I'm just not quite the player you are jigs, you played me well :( ).

I would like everyone to put votes on Jigglypuffers until she speaks to me on IRC. But I might as well throw this out since it's proof that she's mafia.

IRC said:
BunnyMaster: first off, king, is jiggly mafia?
King: True
Jigglypuffers42: what were the chance she'd survive so many nights?
Jigglypuffers42: yes
Jigglypuffers42: I am mafia
The question now is if she is the lesser of the two evils or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)