Ability: Speed Boost
Level: 5
EVs: 76 SAtk / 196 SDef / 236 Spd
Timid Nature
- Baton Pass
- Fire Blast
- Protect
- Substitute

Ladies and gentleman, introducing baton pass torchic! This little guy has saved me a few times, including when a meditite managed to sweep my team. The one who defeated him was torchic. Leftovers are so that torchic can make more subs, allowing for more boosts. Protect and substitute allow torchic to stall enough for lots of speed for my team of slow pokemon to outspeed much of the metagame. Fire Blast is for attacking when nessacary, and baton pass is to get torchic out of there giving boosts to another pokemon. EVs allow torchic to outspeed many pokemon after one speed boost, and survive some special hits.
Cacnea @ Eviolite
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 200 HP / 36 Def / 36 SDef / 236 Spd
Adamant Nature
-Swords Dance
-Sucker Punch
-Drain Punch
-Seed Bomb
Cacnea can hit hard. Eviolite bolsters his defenses, while the EVs give him the speed and defenses needed to survive attacks, and get off a swords dance. Seed Bomb is the main STAB move, while Sucker Punch has powerful priority. Swords Dance allows setup, and drain punch recovers lost HP.
Magemite@Eviolite
Ability: Magnet Pull
156 HP / 36 Def / 240 SpA / 76 SpD
Modest Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Volt Switch
-Flash Cannon
-Hidden Power Fire
This guy at first was meh to me, until I saw his ability. Magnet Pull allows him to trap those evil steel types, and demolish them. What happens is a steel type switches in and magnemite does too. They can't switch and gets nailed by a super effective hidden power fire. It also hits my team's weakness, grass types, and resists the other, electric types. This guy has great power and capability. The EVs allow him to hit hard, and defend as well.
Corphish @ Berry Juice
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Speed
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
Corphish has a lot going for it. It has crabhammer, a powerful physical STAB, Aqua Jet for STAB priority, an excellent set up move in Swords Dance, and Knock Off, because it is the best move in the tier currently, as it hits for high power when there is an item, which is very often. The EVs bolster his speed and attack, making him a sweeper. He needs a few speed boosts to become a threatening sweeper. He can hit hard thanks Swords Dance too.
Dwebble@Berry Juice
Ability: Sturdy
36 HP / 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
-Shell Smash
-Rock Blast
-X-Scissor
-Earthquake
This guy is one of my two sweepers. He uses sturdy, so shell smash can be set up. After that, hit hard with your choice of attack. Cross Chop has huge power, and Stone Edge is strong enough too, with STAB. Finally, Razor Shell for STAB power. Berry Juice will heal a lot, and allow dwebble to kill without being killed.
Hulk (Inkay) @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 244 Atk / 12 Def / 236 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Superpower
- Psycho Cut
- Night Slash
- Substitute
Here it is, Inkay a.k.a The Hulk! He outspeeds a large portion of the tier with enough speed boosts. If a substitute is passed too, excellent! Superpower is like a 120 base power bulk up. 120 base power boosting move! Psycho Cut and Night Slash both hit for STAB, and Substitute allows for an oppurtunity to hit hard with superpower (a.k.a. HULK SMASH) This little guy has a lot of punch and is great for a baton pass recipient.

Any comments? Did I make a good team? What changes should I make? Finally, are the EVs good? Thank you, and I would appreciate suggestions. The Hulk says thanks too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)