I AM NOT HAPPY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said I AM NOT HAPPY! I'm sorry for being rude, but have just spent the last 3 hours making a thread on here and then when I went to post it came up saying to log in, wich then leads me to the message saying that I have go back and reload the page, and since I cannot load the page without having to go back before it and then it loses EVERYTHING because it loads a new page and can not copy/paste so that is 3 HOURS DOWN THE DRAIN. Could somone please make it so I won't lose everything when I try to make thread. Thank you.

I'm sorry for your loss, but when writing big posts, you should back them up frequently in Notepad, Notepad++, Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, or whatever your text program of choice is, because so much can go wrong. Nothing we can really do about that. If you use Firefox, you may wish to consider installing the Lazarus add-on. A solution may be to select 'Remember Me' when you log in. If you're using a public / shared computer and/or don't want to use Remember Me, you can always use it then click Log Out each time you leave Smogon.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
If you use Google Chrome or Firefox you can just click the back button and it will save it...

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I just copy things into my clipboard right before hitting the post button, if the page doesn't load I can just paste it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)