Importable Sets

Hi guys. I was really pleased to say the B/W strategy dex finally go up, congratulations, that's nice work.
I was just wondering if I could pitch a suggestion that's been nagging me since gen 4. When I'm building a team, I often take sets directly from Smogon. I always make a few changes to fit my specific needs for the team for each individual Pokemon, but by and large, many are Smogon sets.
Shouldn't the strategy Pokedex have each set in a format that can be imported into PO? this would be an extremely convenient feature, and could just be listed at the very end of the page, after the Dream World ability. Of course it doesn't take very long to type it into PO, but it could save some time, especially with sets with complicated EV's. I know this wouldn't be an easy/quick change, but long term I think it could be a huge improvement.

please respond with your thoughts,

thanks

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
IIRC this has been brought up several times and shut down just as many times.

It's not happening until somebody decides to make it happen.

Currently this isn't possible anyway (they'd have to be hand-done and updated), because C&C sets don't specify gender.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)