Inferno, Rings 1-8; A Round Robin Tournament [Won by Malefic]

The reason why problems lost it's not because my team had "shitty" sets, problems choked by sacking 3 mons unnecessarily when he could outspeed and OHKO a certain mon with one of his mons.

actually, when is the deadline for this? as with the previous week, i will not be able to play come monday (gmt +8) and will only be back on friday

Steelskitty it would be nice we could get a quick one done today

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
deadline is tomorrow for steelskitty vs probs

if steel doesn't show, 3 way tie between tesung, malefic and problems lol

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
lost because apparently the usage set on smogon damage calc is max hp arceus normal so i risked a focus blast when i didn't need to and missed 'gg'

max hp arceus normal guys is obviously the standard set.. cool calc bro

I will be ready as soon as ogasian builds me a new team. I'm sure everyone is very excited for this finals, winner is best ubers player on smogon yn

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Consuming too much salt is good for no one and I suggest you all should change your dietary choices ASAP.

In all seriousness, losing to hax is part of the game and it happens to everyone; as such, it sucks for everyone too. I'm sure you guys have haxed just as many times as you've lost to hax, so please stap.

If you have any further concerns regarding losses to hax, please consult Melee Mewtwo's avatar.

You have to understand, when you live in a poor country like Mexico all you have are salty foods to give you the feeling of being full.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for putting up with my shitty hosting. :D

Congratulations to all participants, maybe I can somehow get some reward for Tesung and Malefic? aha

GG WP

just some slight critique

Tesung:
sacking scizor only to bring in lugia and comfortably phaze away xerneas anyway (aware of thunder but at the chance of that hitting is 70 % and scizor was kinda needed to keep deoxys-a in check).
-switching out his sdef scizor on eleceus at 35 %ish.

Malefic
-either no Kyogre check or Ekiller check depending on Giratina variant
-3 eq weak mons, no resist or immunity (i hope to god that was shuca ttar at least)
-based cr0t

all critique aside, gg well played final otherwise, and congratulations to Malefic!

Last edited:
highlights of the match:

Tesung:
-inexplicably sacking scizor only to bring in lugia and comfortably phaze away xerneas anyway

Malefic:
-3 eq weak mons, no resist or immunity (i hope to god that was shuca ttar at least)
If Xerneas had thunder..... brrrrrrrang bang bang

and I dont think so, I dont think malefic knows about the power of shucatar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)