International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's actually happened to me several times. Usually I'll be winning by getting 4-2 or 4-3 in the first turn or even losing sometimes, and my ds went from 3 bars to zero. Even if I go right next to my router or whatever I'm using, which is working just fine, it will disconnect me and takes 3-4 times to let me get back on on before it stops giving me error codes.

It's a pretty standard team, you've probably played against a variation of it at some point.

Playing against BraindeadPrimeape I believe... gl hf!
It also doesn't help at all that my Thundurus is mis-created. HP Dragon instead of Ice. Had I had HP Ice that would've been a different game, I wouldn't have protected.

calling it a night, I found yesterday a lot more fun, I'm tired of seeing my ranking go down all the time lol
day 1: 50 wins 16 losses 6 disconnects
day 2: 48 wins 25 losses 24 disconnects
My peak was 1760 this morning after 82 battles, but I've plummeted since then to 1627

It also doesn't help at all that my Thundurus is mis-created. HP Dragon instead of Ice. Had I had HP Ice that would've been a different game, I wouldn't have protected.
It wouldn't have mattered considering I had a Yache Berry, so it would have done the same amount of damage as HP Dragon.

R Inanimate

It's Lunatic Time
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, thought you FO Whimsicott to prevent the Tailwind, so i decided to kill Ludicolo, which is a big threat in rain against me. :(
Maybe I'm too tired atm, it's already 2:30 AM here. Just wanted to get back over the 1750 mark but then I thought "just one more battle". S:
gg
I was actually thinking that you'd just cross Fake Outs if I tried to Fake Out Whimsicott, and I didn't want to waste an opportunity to take out Whimsicott. I actually wanted Whimsicott down because I was worried about it using Sunny Day which would screw me over pretty hard.

Though I may just be in higher spirits than usual, because I feel like my predictions have been pulling a lot of weight in my more difficult matches today. gg.

I'm so sorry NidoRich! I realized the severity of the hax I got on you. Most of which mattered. Wish that could have been a little less haxy but gg nonetheless!

I'm so sorry NidoRich! I realized the severity of the hax I got on you. Most of which mattered. Wish that could have been a little less haxy but gg nonetheless!
Don't worry....I nearly hit my DS again but I don't want to make it worse haha :naughty: Hax happens

I'm taking a break 39 battles done with 1720 rating after losing 20 points to freeze hax lol hax is hax I don't care its only a game anyway, I prefer to laugh at my constant bad luck XD

Ah, thought it was you... sigh, I thought you had the game won until I managed to get that 1 turn where things went my way for once and got a small glimpse of hope. Good game nevertheless, I just wish we could have seen the final outcome =/

Ah, thought it was you... sigh, I thought you had the game won until I managed to get that 1 turn where things went my way for once and got a small glimpse of hope. Good game nevertheless, I just wish we could have seen the final outcome =/
Yeah, that was a very interesting match. Hope to battle with you again! ;)

I wanted this to be the last battle but no 9.9 Even though he got all the hax for him and I got nothing....I wittle his team down to a Cress on just a slither of existance, about to kill

¬___________¬

Tri [USA-Pennslyvania] I can see why you have so a high rating you cheat 9.9

Dimsun

VGC 2012 Seniors Champion
Ok... so this guy was using fire blast dragonite...
I was using mamoswine with sash.
Fire blast hits mamo, down to sash...
Mamo flinches.
King's Rock... eff you.(Lost that match because dragonite kept its multiscale)

As Wolfey posted I earlier, it is true that I disconnected on him. It must be noted though, that an issue occured with my wifi and my game told me there was a communication error, the kind that comes when someone's wifi is messed up, not the disconnect kind. I give my most honest word that i would not purposefully disconnect against anybody on these forums, or anybody aside from known disconnectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)