Jerricent's Trading Post - Shiny & Non-Shiny Pokemon - Update: Some with matching balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i checked female espurr and patrat, and they both have memories.. whew..
Aww that's good, thank you for checking, I really appreciate it. Sucks about your hp caterpie.. see if you can get a trade for something else from that person if you can. They won't be any good

I've got your two ready! Can you add my Y game info when you are free?

Aww that's good, thank you for checking, I really appreciate it. Sucks about your hp caterpie.. see if you can get a trade for something else from that person if you can. They won't be any good

I've got your two ready! Can you add my Y game info when you are free?
im sure the guy didn't do it on purpose haha he's also letting me swap it for something else so :) i'll add you and go online rightnow

Can I ask what Pokemon you're looking for in a dream ball? I'm not a shiny gatherer, as you might call some (like you; 400 wow! Kudos to you for that much work :)), but I have a buncha flawless mons in strange (I guess you could call them rare or something?) pokeballs. I also have a large stock of Move Tutor pokemon.
I'm basically interested in your shinies XD
Specifically the brave honedge and the battle ready absol.

please cmt for dream ball petitil. shinies are on the table
What ball are your tyrunts in?

Can I ask what Pokemon you're looking for in a dream ball? I'm not a shiny gatherer, as you might call some (like you; 400 wow! Kudos to you for that much work :)), but I have a buncha flawless mons in strange (I guess you could call them rare or something?) pokeballs. I also have a large stock of Move Tutor pokemon.
I'm basically interested in your shinies XD
Specifically the brave honedge and the battle ready absol.
Thank you thank you :)
Could you pm me a list of the pokemon in the different balls you have? I'm sure we can work something out

Hi!
thank you Hoothoot ^^
I have
Froakie/Hp:Electric/♀Timid/Protean/31.×.31.30.31.31

I'm interested

Houndour (HP Ice)RARETimidFlash Fire31/X/30/31/31/31
Destiny Bond, Sucker Punch, Pursuit1M

Greetings.
I have a level one female mudkip with imperfect IVs (X.31.31.X.X.X) and a careful nature (I was breeding it to be a specialy defensive tank). Do you have an imperfect timid gastly or adamant flechling left over from breeding you are willing to trade to with me for? (Speed and the attack they use are preferred to be perfect)

Just an update for you: I've gotten going on your BP now. I was waiting to finish an Emerald BP for somebody else first, and I'm done with that now (they take so long to do ...). Anyway, hopefully it will be complete soon.

Greetings.
I have a level one female mudkip with imperfect IVs (X.31.31.X.X.X) and a careful nature (I was breeding it to be a specialy defensive tank). Do you have an imperfect timid gastly or adamant flechling left over from breeding you are willing to trade to with me for? (Speed and the attack they use are preferred to be perfect)
I have a male fletchling you're welcome to have :)

Just an update for you: I've gotten going on your BP now. I was waiting to finish an Emerald BP for somebody else first, and I'm done with that now (they take so long to do ...). Anyway, hopefully it will be complete soon.
Thank you very much :) Please let me know if the emolga is too difficult, I have other ones in mind as well

I can trade now :)
Ok please add my Y game information
What is your fc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)