Jump Scared by Forum Paleontology

Casually browsing smogon.com and I receive an alert

1684182990616.png

"hmm I wonder thread this is for" and I get teleported back in time to this.

1684183146146.png

BIG ASHLEY what are you doing down there ma'am. why are you spelunking through vbulletin era posts. There are users on here who were three years old when immortal soldier graced us. Is it healthy to yank him back into our minds? Should science reconstruct this poster using fossilized posts frozen in amber??

phoopes I saw you looking at that thread too wtf were yall doing down there explain yourselves without divulging a complicated scheme.

Attachments

I would like this post if I could. and this one.
Okay that first one is just me being an astoundingly weird and dumb 14 year old, but that second one is me making fun of Great Sage's old signature where he had DO NOT USE UMBREON IN OU in like six different variants of bold, italics, and underline. Parodying it was like a mini smogon meme at the time. I will give infantile me a pass on that umbreon one for trying to be a funny little 8th grader.

also they're still going, they are a stalwart soul

1684260751618.png

1684260859793.png

TheMantyke highlighting this and baiting people into diving deep into his posting history is all an elaborate scheme to artificially inflate his reaction score

Do not fall into his trap
I have no need for your earthly likes. I have my memories of my gold luvdisc trade thread from the vbulletin days. I do not fear death.

They're still going btw. I think they're starting to run out of posts not in an archived forum, we're down in the USUM release now.

1684286776183.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)