Kanto Classic Giveaway! [offline]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's a Giveaway to celebrate the Kanto Classic! It was my first tournament, and I really enjoyed playing with those old, nostalgic mons! I'll be giving away members of my team here, so pick and choose those that you like! :)

Rules:
-1 Pokemon per person for now.
-Please place a Female Wurmple or Fletchling on the GTS (under Level 9)
-Post a message here saying which one you deposited and which Pokemon you want
-Also post what Pokemon you enjoyed playing the most during the Kanto Classic, and if you didn't participate, tell me which mon you would have liked playing and why :)
-Enjoy your gift!
-You are free the redistribute them, but ONLY for free, and please give me credit for them :)
-I am not responsible for sniping, and I will not make reservations.
-You are not recommended to post when this thread is offline!
-If you do not follow rules, I will ignore your post. It makes it a lot easier for me to organize, so please follow them!

Pokemon:

#036 Clefable - Ariala
Nature: Bold Ability: Unaware

Moves:
Stealth Rock
Moonlight
Thunder Wave
Moonblast
2/5
I tried to be a tad original with the ball choice for Clef, and I liked the matching green parts on the ears, and the theory that Gengar is it's shadow. Overall, a special ball choice but one which I enjoyed a lot :)
During the tournament, I led with Clef, set up SR and paralyzed what I could, and she worked pretty well :)
The nickname Ariala is one of the rejected names for Clef, and one that I like much better!​

#065 Alakazam
Nature: Timid Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves:
Substitute
Disable
Psyshock
Shadow Ball
0/5
Alakazam was hands down the best mon on my team, usually hitting nice and hard behind a sub. Not much to say here, except that he netted me a decent amount of wins ^^

Only reservation: Hare_vs_Tortoise you have an Alakazam waiting for you!

#068 Machamp - Stich
Nature:
Adamant Ability: No Guard
Moves:
Bullet Punch
Toxic
Stone Edge
Dynamic Punch
1/5
With decent bulk and a great ability in no guard (careful about switching into Snorlax though!), Stich was able to whittle down ennemy threats, as well as spreading Poison on an anticipated switch. I just liked the nickname cause he somewhat reminded me of Stich, just being a different color :)

#121 Starmie
Nature:
Timid Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Moves:
Scald
Psyshock
Recover
Rapid Spin
0/5
Thanks to Bluemew. for this beauty! I used him as a spinner in the tournament, and he had presence with scald, as well psyshock for those pesky poison types!

Last edited:
Long time MegaSimon, sick giveaway. I know you said best not to post when the thread is offline, but I'll simply be out most of the day so now's the best time for to post here and put a pokemon up on the GTS

I'd like a Machamp please xD

NN: Fiat
Deposited: Wurmple (female) lv4

The pokemon I would've enjoyed playing the most (had I participated in Kanto Classic) is Gengar. Gengar is for me an amazing pokemon since Gen 1. It wasn't one of the 'seven deadly staples' but it had some great perks such as access to Explosion, a fast Hypnosis, and a Godsent Normal-type immunity, which was crucial back then.

It would be even better to use Gengar in a Kanto-only tourney with Gen 6 moves/abilities. Now Gengar has access to more STAB moves than just Night Shade xD It also has Levitate as a life-saving and momentum-gaining ability. Gengar can be a bulky WilloWisp/Disable set, or a fast special attacker. It is an ideal spin blocker and can still make use of Hypnosis now, like it did in the good ol' days. Gengar is in my opinion one of the most entertaining pokemon to use in any generation, and there's no doubt he would've been on my team.

IGN: Issy
Deposited: Lev 2 female Wurmple

My favourite Kanto Classic mon was Albus' Golem; Sturdy plus Sucker Punch really came in handy and saved my ass a few times.

We are now open, sorry for that little setback! :D

Long time MegaSimon, sick giveaway. I know you said best not to post when the thread is offline, but I'll simply be out most of the day so now's the best time for to post here and put a pokemon up on the GTS

I'd like a Machamp please xD

NN: Fiat
Deposited: Wurmple (female) lv4

The pokemon I would've enjoyed playing the most (had I participated in Kanto Classic) is Gengar. Gengar is for me an amazing pokemon since Gen 1. It wasn't one of the 'seven deadly staples' but it had some great perks such as access to Explosion, a fast Hypnosis, and a Godsent Normal-type immunity, which was crucial back then.

It would be even better to use Gengar in a Kanto-only tourney with Gen 6 moves/abilities. Now Gengar has access to more STAB moves than just Night Shade xD It also has Levitate as a life-saving and momentum-gaining ability. Gengar can be a bulky WilloWisp/Disable set, or a fast special attacker. It is an ideal spin blocker and can still make use of Hypnosis now, like it did in the good ol' days. Gengar is in my opinion one of the most entertaining pokemon to use in any generation, and there's no doubt he would've been on my team.
Sent! Enjoy! :D

IGN: Issy
Deposited: Lev 2 female Wurmple

My favourite Kanto Classic mon was Albus' Golem; Sturdy plus Sucker Punch really came in handy and saved my ass a few times.
Please put up another Wurmple, it was sniped! :)

Request: Starmie
IGN: Wesley
Deposited: Lvl. 3 Wurmple (F)

My fav has to be Vaporeon. Passing Wishes and Roaring opponents just feel great to me, plus it looks cute! (Actually all Eeveelutions look cute :D)
Thanks for the giveaway!

IGN: Wesley
Deposited: Lvl. 3 Wurmple (F)

My fav has to be Vaporeon. Passing Wishes and Roaring opponents just feel great to me, plus it looks cute! (Actually all Eeveelutions look cute :D)
Thanks for the giveaway!
Done! :)

Request: Clefable
IGN: Dion
Deposited: lvl. 6 female Wurmple.

My favorite thing about the Kanto Classic was seeing some of my old and favorite Pokemon in action. Especially Blastoise and Dragonite, which were on my original Fire Red team. I hope they do similar tournaments for the other generations. Thanks in advance!

Could I please get a Starmie?
Deposited a level 2 female Wurmple with the message Kanto Classic, IGN is May.

I did not participate in the Kanto Classic but if I had, I would have put Gyarados on my team as it's probably one of my favorite pokemon to use in battles.

Thanks for the giveaway.

IGN: Dion
Deposited: lvl. 6 female Wurmple.

My favorite thing about the Kanto Classic was seeing some of my old and favorite Pokemon in action. Especially Blastoise and Dragonite, which were on my original Fire Red team. I hope they do similar tournaments for the other generations. Thanks in advance!
Could I please get a Starmie?
Deposited a level 2 female Wurmple with the message Kanto Classic, IGN is May.

I did not participate in the Kanto Classic but if I had, I would have put Gyarados on my team as it's probably one of my favorite pokemon to use in battles.

Thanks for the giveaway.
Sent! Enjoy!

IGN: Geovano
Deposited: lvl. 1 female Fletchling [japanese name].

I really enjoyed playing Charizard for kanto classic pokemon, because of its very cool and look like myth/ancient pokemon although it could be said to have much trouble when facing the gym leaders(brock,misty,etc) who incidentally resisted against fire and flying type pokemon.

Thanks in advance!

IGN: Geovano
Deposited: lvl. 1 female Fletchling [japanese name].

I really enjoyed playing Charizard for kanto classic pokemon, because of its very cool and look like myth/ancient pokemon although it could be said to have much trouble when facing the gym leaders(brock,misty,etc) who incidentally resisted against fire and flying type pokemon.

Thanks in advance!
Sent!

IGN: Harem King
Deposited: lvl6 female wurmple

Ty beforehand, and sorry for the trouble.
I didnt get to enter Kanto Classic but if i did i would prob rock Kangashkan and or charizard cause theyre one of my fav mons

IGN: Harem King
Deposited: lvl6 female wurmple

Ty beforehand, and sorry for the trouble.
I didnt get to enter Kanto Classic but if i did i would prob rock Kangashkan and or charizard cause theyre one of my fav mons
Sent! :) No worries, no trouble at all! :)

Request: Alakazam
IGN: Sérgio
Deposited: lvl. 30 male Spearow

My best mon was Clefable. I used it to set up rocks and absorb Toxic thanks to Magic Guard. The majority of my matches I would just set up rocks, Calm Mind and proceed to obliterate with Stored Power. Thankfully, I did not found many roar users.

Thank you for this Giveaway

Received and ty, it was thanks to you that i learn a few things about GTS and that i got such a cute clefable.
Stay well and may we meet again

got it, thanks so much!!
Received and ty, it was thanks to you that i learn a few things about GTS and that i got such a cute clefable.
Stay well and may we meet again
You're welcome!

Request: Alakazam
IGN: Sérgio
Deposited: lvl. 30 male Spearow

My best mon was Clefable. I used it to set up rocks and absorb Toxic thanks to Magic Guard. The majority of my matches I would just set up rocks, Calm Mind and proceed to obliterate with Stored Power. Thankfully, I did not found many roar users.

Thank you for this Giveaway
Read the rules please

Deposited: Lv 3 Female Fletching
Wanted: Starmie
IGN: Caio

I didn't participate, but I'd love to put my DDnite to good use. It's such a classic set-up sweeper and I just love Dragonite.

Thanks!

Requesting your starmie please
IGN:I8TOKYO
depositing: lv4 female wurmple
I would have used venasaur in the kanto Classic. I was thinking a fast sleeper mode with hp fire.sadly I did not get a team ready in time but I did enjoy all of the team reports in the battle thread- you all did so well! Thank you for the give away.

Deposited: Lv 3 Female Fletching
Wanted: Starmie
IGN: Caio

I didn't participate, but I'd love to put my DDnite to good use. It's such a classic set-up sweeper and I just love Dragonite.

Thanks!
Requesting your starmie please
IGN:I8TOKYO
depositing: lv4 female wurmple
I would have used venasaur in the kanto Classic. I was thinking a fast sleeper mode with hp fire.sadly I did not get a team ready in time but I did enjoy all of the team reports in the battle thread- you all did so well! Thank you for the give away.
Sniped, sorry

deposited lvl 2 male wurmple
ign: Brandon

Can I get the machamp. My favorite pokemon to use in the classic was my good old gengar. Still my favorite pokemon of all time. I used the classic sub disable set and it worked great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)