LC LC Fall Seasonal II - Round 3 (Losers)

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
artwork by Bummer
Rules:
  • Standard USM LC
  • Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games
  • Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules. Please also read this more recent thread.
  • VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.

This is part of the official LC Circuit and will use the following chart for scoring.

Round 3

HSOWA vs Sealette
Finchinator vs zugubu royale
Mapplle
vs Mystic Master
byronthewellwell vs Trace
Kink
vs BurntZebra
miltankmilk vs Wabane
HT vs rssp1
Sken
vs MFJK
trash vs Hamhamhamham
Escoffier vs Coconut
mrnoodleoctopus vs Hikertoad
Iron Pyrite vs Arifeen
Chill Shadow
vs bye
zben vs wyc2333
Staxi vs DKM
Mikaav vs fran17
Aalbaniaa vs Cam
czim vs Arlaxeon
ItzViper482 vs fitzy72
Plas vs TruSwagblu
CantoakaChris vs Lil Infant Tylenol
PILZ vs Holiano
Magma vs Dundies
roman vs Xiri
jcbc vs Youngster_Bill
sstj
vs BigBoy038
London13 vs therealslap
Splashbrutha vs Kingler12345
WeepingDevil vs obii
Action Game vs Nurul
ChiefWek vs Spl4sh
Elmir
vs Anish

Deadline: Sunday September 30th, 11:59 PM EDT
Extension Deadline: Wednesday September 26th, 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited:

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Going to call extension deadline here.

Plas is given the win over Haru
Icy_Koko is given the win over Holiano

If you believe there's been a mistake please let me know.

Merritt

no comment
Head TD
Requesting extension until Wednesday next week.
I can't overstate how unimpressed I am that you waited until today to contact your opponent despite requesting an extension on Wednesday. Get an exact date scheduled with Mapplle, extensions always run until Wednesday.

I can't overstate how unimpressed I am that you waited until today to contact your opponent despite requesting an extension on Wednesday. Get an exact date scheduled with Mapplle, extensions always run until Wednesday.
sorry, I thought I had contacted him to tell him when I could play sooner but I forgot. Been busy. And I will get a date.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)