Other Metagames [Linked] HO Team

Linked is has a very offensive metagame. Even though there are a lot of common defensive mons, (Clefable, garchomp, ferrothorn, chansey, etc) offensive teams are really the best choice for teambuilding. So without further to do: The team.

Bunny (Mega Lop)
I added this mon even before linked was the omotm of august, I was talking to people in the other metas room to know what it was, and was told about linked, and mega bunny's set in it. I immediately added it to a team and waited for linked to come out.
I was not disappointed one bit, it's absolutely brilliant. You lead with fake out to flinch (which always helps, especially up against trick room teams) And then goes for pup/last resort. Which first gives it a slight attack boost, then last resort hits with 140 BP +STAB, it also has amazing speed, only being outsped by a few mons in the metagame (- priority ofc) (Thoose being zeraora, volca after boosts and maybe ash-greninja? to to name a few) But if thoose threats are dealt with, it literarily just kills anything in it's path.

B u g (Volca)
Volca is probably easily the best setup sweeper in the metagame. You just click fiery dance and win. I would stop writing about it there, because that's all there is to it, but you've got to have a 3 line description of each mon. So how you use it is to switch into anything that lets you survive the switch with volca, and outspeed it. And again, click fiery dance and win, it's main threats are priority, (and not even too much of a weakness to it) and uh nothing else really. (I mean if a ditto crits you at +6 it might kill without screens but idk). Since rain doesn't exist in linked at all (seen one rain team and it litterrally still obliterated with fiery dance lmao) and hazards being utterly useless in a mode with so many defog users. It's threats are very low. Even ash greninja's water shuriken only kills you if your really low and don't have screens up.

Max Aura (Zeraora)
This was actually my own unique idea but a lot of people also use it so guess it doesn't look like it anymore.
Anyways, Zera is probably the second best sweeper in the metagame and most certainly the best non-setup sweeper. Using plasma fists and return, the return becomes electric type, giving it STAB, also if plasma fists doesn't work, eg ground type or volt absorb, it hits as normal type. It's also like really fast. It's only real counter is garchomp, but it carries outrage for that. (It even destroys dittos with return). So that's amazing, but when it goes with tapu koko, and gets electric terrain, it does way too much damage, (I don't know if chansey lives but probably not, but it would kill it in two turns nonetheless)

Big Blue (Tapu Koko)
It was originally named "M e m e" because terrain extender is unheard of in viable stuff, but here, it's devastating. This mon goes along with zera (because again, zera in electric terrain is nearly unstoppable). But it's viable on it's own too, Defog/thunder is used to lower evasion, thus upping thunder's accuracy (the removal of rocks is really good too). and then nuke them with thunder. It is really walled by zera and other volt absorb/ground mons (unless it's landot or garchomp whomst get really hurt by hp ice) but it's main porpoise is to setup terrain and leave, thus letting zera sweep.

Talon F (Talonflame)
Talonflame is an amazing revenge killer, because of bb/roost making it so that you hit with bravebird and then heal off the damage, thus keeping it at priority. It's really just for revenge killing. It could probably run life orb but that could be a little risky with other moves in it's set, so I just kept sharp beak. It shares a quad weakness to rock with volca, but again in a metagame where hazards are completely useless, it's fine to have that. I usually don't use swords dance with it but it's there just incase, same with flare blitz, although that has a lot more uses.

Keys (Klefki)
Klefki is on like 90% of teams probably (too lazy to check but not the point) mainly because of the huge amount of support it brings to any team. Having double screens with light clay is basically like alolan ninetails's niche in ou, except without the hail, and with the amazing ability, prankster, allowing you to usually setup screens without worrying about being outsped and dying. You can also paralyze a lot of mons that may outspeed lopponny, and get rid of hazards by using defog, to support volca and flame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)