List of things that displease me about RMTs

Status
Not open for further replies.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Well von, I know what you mean, but it's an adaptation. The Walking Dead TV series didn't follow the comic book down to the bone, but it got some stuff from it.

Though, on a side note, yesterday's episode was the only one I saw with a drastic change. Which was when Dany, Daxos, and Dany's gaurd found her khalasar all dead(most of them) and her dragons were missing. That built up some drama for the book series-virgins.
Man what the shit! only seen up to episode 5, but what's with all this arbitrary messing with??? Like one of her blood riders comes back dead (after the three direction sending she does), sheesh that didn't happen in the book did it?

Yeah it's an adaptation. They are adapting from a book series that focused entirely on a few POV characters, so it was good in Season 1 to show a little more insight into characters like Cersei and Jaime.
Well, there were a couple of scenes iirc where they were flashbacks from later books. Only thing that comes to mind is the "war for Cersei's cunt" scene, which happens in like book three, but I remember seeing other scenes that were flashbacks from later books. And that scene with King robert baratheon and ser barristan and jamie could definitely be a flashback from later on when barristan becomes a pov character. Or just from jamie
or getting rid of the Crannogs and the Freys even though they would have been important in this season
whoa whoa whoa
how the shit do they manage that
like considering the freys
MURDER FUCKING EVERYONE like robb and joras's sister and cause cat to be a demon ghost thing

, how could they take them out.
And the Crannogs are the coolest guys ever man fuck whoever decided to take them out.

How on earth have you been here for two years?

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would like to use this thread to express my longing for the return of Hazerider

Stratos

Banned deucer.
better question: why did rose jump off the life raft halfway through like the fuck girl srsly

when eating lucky charms does anyone else eat only the grain bits and save all the marshmallows for last so it's like you're eating marshmallow cereal?

because I do that and it's fucking awesome

when eating lucky charms does anyone else eat only the grain bits and save all the marshmallows for last so it's like you're eating marshmallow cereal?

because I do that and it's fucking awesome
No, you're the weirdest person ever.

NORMAL people don't even bother with the actual cereal shit, and just go straight for the damn marshmallows!!

No, you're the weirdest person ever.

NORMAL people don't even bother with the actual cereal shit, and just go straight for the damn marshmallows!!
Dude those marshmallows taste nasty as fuck dried up. At least go get the Jet Puffed ones from a grocery store for like $2.

Dude those marshmallows taste nasty as fuck dried up. At least go get the Jet Puffed ones from a grocery store for like $2.
This. Lucky Charms are disgusting. Omgosh. If I want marshmallows, I'll get the jet puffed ones, not waste $3 on a box of Lucky Charms...

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I would like to use this as an opportunity to call out user Fatecrashers.

Fate,

Your Name

I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

FATECRASHERS, WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Why didn't Rose make room for Jack on the door at the end of Titanic?

kate winslet is 5'7'' or about 1.69m - from this we can see that the door is probably no more than 2m long and 0.75 meters wide, although for the sake of argument we'll simplify that to a 1x2 meter door.

it was probably about 0.08-0.10m thick so in terms of dimensions we've got a 1x2x0.08 = 0.16m^3 door. seawater has a buoyant force of 1065 * 9.8 * 0.16 = 1670 N for a door this size.

the density of the door can be approximated by 600 kg/m^3 (which is the average value for wood). the door would actually be even heavier due to metal ornamentation, doorknobs, etc, but we'll discard that for the sake of calculation. a 0.16 m^3 door would have a mass of 96 kg, or a weight of ~940 N

this means that the door could hold up at most 1670 N - 940 N = 730 N for both jack and rose

730 N is about 74 kilograms, which isn't nearly enough for two full-grown adults

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I also am truly annoyed by "Stealth Rocks" :|

Also annoyed by "grassers" "flyers" "electricers" or whatever other random -er you make >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)