Living the Dream! (Running out! Only 1 Flygon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Requesting: Flygon
Pokemon Deposited: Cleffa
Pokemon's Level and Gender: Lv.1 Female
Your In-Game Name: TYMY

Sentiment: When I first got red version in 1997 (I was seven) it was a huge deal because it was my first gameboy/gaming system. I was so excited and it started out great. I wanted so bad push through for that Eevee so I could get the majestic Flareon! But I couldn't get past Mt. Moon, which is silly and easy for me now. There was this giant porky bully named Casey on the school bus that everyone was afraid of, and I heard him bragging about the game once, so I took a chance and asked him to get through Mt. Moon for me because I couldn't do it. He was kind of taken aback but agreed. I surprisingly let him borrow my game overnight and he brought it back the next day with the save point right at the exit. We didn't really become friends after, but he never tried to harass me on the bus again. So ultimately, Pokemon cured a bully problem.

Pokemon Deposited: Cleffa
Pokemon's Level and Gender: Lv.1 Female

Sentiment: When I first got red version in 1997 (I was seven) it was a huge deal because it was my first gameboy/gaming system. I was so excited and it started out great. I wanted so bad push through for that Eevee so I could get the majestic Flareon! But I couldn't get past Mt. Moon, which is silly and easy for me now. There was this giant porky bully named Casey on the school bus that everyone was afraid of, and I heard him bragging about the game once, so I took a chance and asked him to get through Mt. Moon for me because I couldn't do it. He was kind of taken aback but agreed. I surprisingly let him borrow my game overnight and he brought it back the next day with the save point right at the exit. We didn't really become friends after, but he never tried to harass me on the bus again. So ultimately, Pokemon cured a bully problem.
Haha, I used to have my sister beat the Pokemon Tower for me on that game! I sent you Fly-Gon Jinn, he's quite the Jedi master!

Love it! This giveaway isn't super popular so feel free to make continuous requests if you wish. And if you have more you wish to share you can, but you don't have to write something for multiple requests. Enjoy Skylar, she's my favorite. :D
In that case :)

Pokemon Requesting:flygon
Pokemon Deposited: numel
Pokemon's Level and Gender:lvl 14 male
Your In-Game Name:Doobzi

GoodMorningEspeon

pondering mongoose
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Pokemon Requesting: Seviper (Scorch)
Pokemon Deposited: Rotom
Deposited Pokemon Info: genderless, level 1
In-Game Name: Sean
Sentiment: unlike a lot of other people, my first Pokemon experience wasn't with a main series game, but Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team. I had no clue what the gameplay of the main series was like, so the mechanics of the game were something I really came to love even from a young age (I don't even know how old I was). A few weeks ago, I actually found the old cartridge and checked out my original file, only to find Sean the Swampert and MiniSean the Raichu. Glad my Pokemon nicknaming skills have gotten better since then!

Pokemon Requesting: Skylar the Pidgeot
Pokemon Deposited: Pidgey
Pokemon's Level and Gender: Lv. 4 female

Sentiment: Thanks for the Liam neeson! Since I already wrote one, I'll just say I think it was a really cool mechanic in Pokemon Stadium 1&2 how nicknames affected color. I know it would defeat the reasoning for shinies, but it'd be cool if your pokemon's color changed in Battlespot based on its name.

In that case :)

Pokemon Requesting:flygon
Pokemon Deposited: numel
Pokemon's Level and Gender:lvl 14 male
Your In-Game Name:Doobzi
Got you, Doobzi. :D

Pokemon Requesting: Seviper (Scorch)
Sentiment: unlike a lot of other people, my first Pokemon experience wasn't with a main series game, but Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team. I had no clue what the gameplay of the main series was like, so the mechanics of the game were something I really came to love even from a young age (I don't even know how old I was). A few weeks ago, I actually found the old cartridge and checked out my original file, only to find Sean the Swampert and MiniSean the Raichu. Glad my Pokemon nicknaming skills have gotten better since then!
I absolutely love the Mystery Dungeon games! I got Blue as soon as it came out and watched the TV special. Haha MiniSean is pretty good. Not thinking of the iron of a rescue team named after a place that needs rescuing, my team of Treecko/Charmander was called Team Forest Fire... I sent you Scorch. Be careful, his tail is sharp!

Pokemon Requesting: Skylar the Pidgeot
Pokemon Deposited: Pidgey
Pokemon's Level and Gender: Lv. 4 female

Sentiment: Thanks for the Liam neeson! Since I already wrote one, I'll just say I think it was a really cool mechanic in Pokemon Stadium 1&2 how nicknames affected color. I know it would defeat the reasoning for shinies, but it'd be cool if your pokemon's color changed in Battlespot based on its name.
Anything for Liam Neeson! He steals the show in everything he's in, so it's only natural he makes the best Jedi, and the coolest dragon type. That would be a cool effect on Pokemon, at least for one game or something. Sent you Skylar. :D Don't bother doing your hair because she's always spawning hurricanes.

Deposited: Zigzagoon
Wanted: Exploud
Ingame-Name: Tarkan
Sentiment: My first Pkmn-game was soul silver for my old Nintendo ds. After that my mother bought me diamond (my fav. game) as a present. Since then i've played every pokemon game (except pkmn tournament).
Thanks in advance c:
Hey Gemuese, I couldn't find your Zigzagoon. :( Please try again. Yes, mothers are always cool with Pokemon for some reason. I remember mine taking me to get Pearl the day it came out, and that my dad loved Snorlax because it reminded him of some fat guy we know. I never played Tournament either, so don't feel bad.

repost :D

Deposited: Zigzagoon, lvl 4, female
Sentiment: My first Pkmn-game was soul silver for my old Nintendo ds. After that my mother bought me diamond (my fav. game) as a present. Since then i've played every pokemon game (except pkmn tournament).
Thanks in advance c:

Pokemon Requesting: sceptile
Pokemon Deposited: frillish
Pokemon's Level and Gender: 9 female
Your In-Game Name: Brandon
Sentiment: I remember how my lvl 88 sceptile was a beast on my ruby version. It had iron tail too lol. it was so fast too and i would be able to breeze through the game since it would move first. now that there is a mega version that is sooo fast.

GoodMorningEspeon

pondering mongoose
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
hope you don't mind me looking for another pokemon here (:

Pokemon Requesting: Pidgeot (Skylar)
Sentiment: Guess I gotta do another one of these, haha. My first main series game was Diamond followed by Emerald and HeartGold. I spent most of my efforts on Diamond because I got it first, although to thus day I haven't beaten the Elite 4 on it (I might have eight badges?). I had a Level 100 Infernape whose name I would constantly change to whatever (currently its name is FireMonkey, very creative once again). It ended up being the all-star on my team in HeartGold as well because I almost immediately traded it over even though it didn't seem to want to obey me, which confused me a lot because it's the same person as on my other game, so why don't you remember me, Infernape?!

repost :D

Thanks in advance c:
Hey I'm still unable to find your Zigzagoon... Check the GTS to make sure someone didn't get to you first. Another issue I get alot is that if you typed in the Pokemon species yourself, you may have spelt it wrong.

Pokemon Requesting: sceptile
Pokemon Deposited: frillish
Pokemon's Level and Gender: 9 female
Your In-Game Name: Brandon
Sentiment: I remember how my lvl 88 sceptile was a beast on my ruby version. It had iron tail too lol. it was so fast too and i would be able to breeze through the game since it would move first. now that there is a mega version that is sooo fast.
Haha yes, Sceptile's speed is blazing high before the Mega... I sent you Krieg. Careful, he's fierce.
hope you don't mind me looking for another pokemon here (:

Pokemon Requesting: Pidgeot (Skylar)
Sentiment: Guess I gotta do another one of these, haha. My first main series game was Diamond followed by Emerald and HeartGold. I spent most of my efforts on Diamond because I got it first, although to thus day I haven't beaten the Elite 4 on it (I might have eight badges?). I had a Level 100 Infernape whose name I would constantly change to whatever (currently its name is FireMonkey, very creative once again). It ended up being the all-star on my team in HeartGold as well because I almost immediately traded it over even though it didn't seem to want to obey me, which confused me a lot because it's the same person as on my other game, so why don't you remember me, Infernape?!
Haha trades are always tricky. I get that issue when I start a game over multiple times and keep trading over the starter just so I could use all three. I sent you Skylar! She's causes a bit of a storm, so stay on her good side. :D Also, if you decide you want more, you don't have to post more memories, but if you wish to share there's nothing wrong with that.

repost...again :D
Thanks in advance c:

repost...again :D
Thanks in advance c:
Hey I still can't find your Zigzagoon. Go check to make sure that it wasn't already traded away. Try depositing a different Pokemon this time. Also, make sure you spelled Exploud right if you typed in his name manually, I've done that before.

repost..................again :D
Deposited: Zubat, lvl 21, male
Thanks in advance c:

repost..................again :D
Deposited: Zubat, lvl 21, male
Thanks in advance c:
I finally got you! Slayer's a lot of fun, but remember your earplugs. :D Enjoy.

Pokemon Deposited: Scatterbug
Pokemon's Level and Gender: Female Lv. 3
Your In-Game Name: Caity
Sentiment: I have been playing Pokemon since Yellow, and I have always had this love for Raichu. Every single game I've played, my main electric type is a Raichu that I nickname Zapper (call me sentimental).

And to clarify, it is OK to request a different one after receiving this one?

Last edited:
Sentiment: I have been playing Pokemon since Yellow, and I have always had this love for Raichu. Every single game I've played, my main electric type is a Raichu that I nickname Zapper (call me sentimental).

And to clarify, it is OK to request a different one after receiving this one?
Haha, who doesn't love everyone from the Pikachu line? And yes you can absolutely request another one, and you're not obligated to post another sentiment (unless you want to). Fly-Gon Jinn is quite the Jedi, so be on your toes.

Also, bonus points for also being from Massachusetts. :D

As I am a Jedi Master myself, I'm very excited - thanks!

Are you a MA person too!?!?!?

Pokemon Requesting: Sceptile

Deposited : Female Noctowl Lvl 48
Wanted: Crawdant
IGN : ♂

Well , i play pokemon since the Pkm Blue release when my dad gave me a lime GBC and since that day i played every pokemon game. I love all stuff in pokemon but something i REALLY like are shinies because they are F A B U L O U S ! I spend a lot of time hunting shinies and here it goes a funny story :

When i was like 7 years old ( i'm 19 now ) i was playing Pokemon Gold in my cool lime GBC, just walking around that route between the city with the Ice Gym and that icy cave trying to get a Lickitung i think when a freaking weird Weepinbell appeared ! It had a different color and was sparkling very hard and i was like " meh , just a ugly big Bellsprout " " Flame Charge this trash " . Yea, some years later i realized that my first shiny was completely random and i didnt even noticed him ( or her ) hahaha

Sorry for bad english btw, i'm from Brazil hehe

Last edited:
As I am a Jedi Master myself, I'm very excited - thanks!

Are you a MA person too!?!?!?

Pokemon Requesting: Sceptile
Sent you Krieg! And yes I'm a Jedi Master from MA! Getting my degree in Boston.

Deposited : Female Noctowl Lvl 48
Wanted: Crawdant
IGN : ♂

Well , i play pokemon since the Pkm Blue release when my dad gave me a lime GBC and since that day i played every pokemon game. I love all stuff in pokemon but something i REALLY like are shinies because they are F A B U L O U S ! I spend a lot of time hunting shinies and here it goes a funny story :

When i was like 7 years old ( i'm 19 now ) i was playing Pokemon Gold in my cool lime GBC, just walking around that route between the city with the Ice Gym and that icy cave trying to get a Lickitung i think when a freaking weird Wepinbell appeared ! It had a different color and was sparkling very hard and i was like " meh , just a ugly big Bellsprout " " Flame Charge this trash " . Yea, some years later i realized that my first shiny was completely random and i didnt even noticed him ( or her ) hahaha

Sorry for bad english btw, i'm from Brazil hehe
Shinies are pretty rad. :D Unfortunately I couldn't find your Noctowl. :( Try depositing something else, make sure it didn't get traded, or make sure you typed in Crawdaunt correctly.
Awesome!

Pokemon Requesting: Pidgeot
Got you, Caity. :D

Last one, I promise (and thank you for your supreme generosity)!

Pokemon Requesting: Exploud
Pokemon's Level and Gender: Female Lv. 2

Shinies are pretty rad. :D Unfortunately I couldn't find your Noctowl. :( Try depositing something else, make sure it didn't get traded, or make sure you typed in Crawdaunt correctly.
Sniped lmao , i have another one tho ! Deposited same gender/level Noctowl

Last one, I promise (and thank you for your supreme generosity)!

Pokemon Requesting: Exploud
Pokemon's Level and Gender: Female Lv. 2
Not a problem. :D I'm more than happy to be giving these out. You'll find Slayer in the GTS.

Sniped lmao , i have another one tho ! Deposited same gender/level Noctowl
Oh okay. I sent it. Enjoy, Scarlett's quite the ruffian. :D

Last edited:
Ok, now you've tempted me to ask for Scarlett!

Pokemon Requesting: Crawdaunt
Pokemon's Level and Gender: Male Lv. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)