Lockdown Mafia 2: Hail To The Chief - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Dear TotalPotato, could you list the similarities on D1 between Mekkah's and Rook's posts, with quotes of those specific posts if possible?
It wasn't a specific phrase or anything - the main thing was that they both played very cautiously, and they both said that they were waiting for a lynch target, before either not lynching anyone (Rook) or lynching somebody to call them out rather than it being a serious lynch (Mekkah).

Mekkah said:
There's plenty of time for that. But if it's so important to you, I will just fire jumpluff since she hasn't posted yet.
Mekkah said:
As I said, if you want the worst case scenario to be soft, then by all means get rid of Tenken...but there's no need to rush it like that.
Rook said:
I probably will change my vote, once we as a village have gathered more information.

I guess I waited a bit too long to share my plan on who to lynch, needed to get more backup for it. As for now I will fire mekkah so we can get a confirmed majority and not end up in a tie

Well, being targeted right before the deadline certainly does suck. Oh well.

I'll be blunt with you guys, I have barely been following this, though I have been reading everything, I've had a hard time understanding or figuring out what was going on as this is cardflip off as well as my first mafia. To me, I really can't tell if I should believe someone or if they're flat out lying (though, no one can really), so I guess I'm not much of a help if I do stick around. I've really been second guessing everything everyone is saying, but it hasn't done much of anything.

I don't want to be voted off, but as a normal villager, I will take the fall if we can't "prove" someone as mafia. Nothing I say will really change things though I guess.

Firing someone off just for contributing little, reachzero, when a few others have done even less does seem off though. Mekkah I can understand voting for me, as he has as much reason as I did earlier in the game if not more. Neither claims are fact based. Because I don't understand reach's reasoning and the fact that he is voting for me, I'm forced to retaliate and say fire reachzero I guess. he has been swaying votes the entire game as well, so he could either be a well played mafia or a strong village supporter, idk

edit: quoting reach for the hell of it
Edit2: Okay, after giving the thread a quick once-over, I'm gonna vote fire Class. He voted Mekkah early in the game before he had done much with literally no reasoning, and has contributed little since then.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There are a lot of dumb members of the board, but there was one that seemed too smart for the board's own good. That would be Mekkah, the board's latest exile from their ranks. Mekkah now works at a McDonalds, where he is ridiculously overqualified for his job.

In addition to that, Class has been caught leaking information from the board on a second iPhone that he smuggled into the boardroom. Needless to say, he has been let go and will no longer be a member of the board.

Mekkah has been fired. In addition to that, Class was found to be communicating outside the thread and has been godkilled. He has also been banned from any further Lockdown games, and may suffer additional consequences at the discretion of the Circus Maximus moderating staff.

It is now Night 4. Let's keep this clean, shall we?

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
HD has resigned on allegations that he has been moonlighting as a mall santa in an attempt to feel up little kids without their parents noticing. While he sorts out the legal fallout, he will not be a member of the Board.

HD has been forced to resign. It is now Day 5.

To try to get some discussion, I say we vote thunda. People say "but he only acts like this if he is a villager" The thing is, if he knows you know this, if he really is mafia he can have people defending him. However, I will not cast an official vote until I hear his defense.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Johann beat me to it. thunda's at best a non contributing jackass and at worst a low lying mafia. We can't afford to have players playing the way he does, and the fact that he's refused to participate after all of the call outs of inactive players reeks of "mafia". fire thunda

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll be completely honest with this one: I screwed up with regard to Class. In my haste to beat the deadline and save Mekkah I completely overlooked the whole "do mafia know who each other are" thing, and that is obviously pretty important. Of course, now we know that Class was pretty much 100% clean, since mafia would have to be incredibly stupid to try to communicate with villagers anyway. Yeah, there isn't much I can say about that now except "voting Class was incredibly stupid on my part".

With regard to thunda, I no longer really have any idea what to think. He has voted exactly once, for Accent, for an seemingly mindless reason. He has pretty much no meaningful track record. On the one hand, that is pretty suspicious behavior, on the other hand "that may just be normal for thunda". However, if we say "that may just be normal for thunda", he'll live to the end of the game, and how will we ever know the difference? If the inspector didn't claim yesterday, odds are that he has already been killed, in my opinion.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Ok so I think Thunda is mafia. If people can't differentiate if he's mafia or village and he's just been quiet all game and his only posts were retarded trolls then we may as well assume he is a not bothered villager or mafia. Either way, we're not losing anyone who's doing a thing for the village.

Fire thunda

Thunda isn't really giving much away, which makes it pretty difficult for me to take a stance on his alignment. But I have to agree with Ace Matador in that so far, he hasn't contributed much to the village at all, and it doesn't look like he intends to later on in the game either.

That said, something's holding me back from firing thunda. The problem is, I don't know who else to go for. It'd be great if anyone mentioned someone else who they find suspicious - having just one suspect isn't ideal, because it's often difficult to turn the tide of votes away from them if some information comes up to aid in their defence. Of course, it's all very well me saying that, but I haven't really spotted anything, it's incredibly late right now in the UK, and I'm not sure how much time I'll have in the near future to scrutinise posting histories.

I'll withhold my vote for now, and I'll check back later when I can.

i am the last hope for the village
Is this a death threat O_O?

I think lynching thunda is a good idea because the village wouldn't be losing anything vital (unless he's a pr) seeing how little he has contributed and it would seem he doesn't care being lynched either. I'm guessing he's probably a board member.

It's kind of late right now and I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep, I'll probably be online tomorrow though so I will be active. I'm not posting my vote yet.

P.S. Sorry about not posting at all yesterday, but it was a very busy week for me.

I agree with RaRe555. It's a great idea to lynch someone you think is a villager.

I have other suspects, but I'll need to sift through posting histories to gather the specific evidence I know exists.

I agree with RaRe555. It's a great idea to lynch someone you think is a villager.
I didn't mean it the way you put it >_> What I meant was that as far as self-defenses and helpfulness go, he is the best candidate so far. I only said what I thought his role was because of his "not caring" behavior, but as it has been said before, he could be using that to make us not lynch him, which seems to be the whole idea of voting him.

cim

Honestly, letting thunda get away with what he's doing could basically be letting mafia lie low because you think that's how they act normally or something, which is retarded. I stand by my vote simply because letting people get away with that will kill the town.

And why is there so little discussion in a day and a half? This is looking bad, people...

cim

Guys, seriously, what's with all the non - discussion? We need to talk a lot MORE, not less. Nothing's going to get done if we keep working like this where one person says something, a few people agree, and NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS. :(

Guys, seriously, what's with all the non - discussion? We need to talk a lot MORE, not less. Nothing's going to get done if we keep working like this where one person says something, a few people agree, and NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS. :(
well, because of the inspector not claiming (or being dead), and cardflip is off discussion will go down. After this lynch I predict that we will be so clueless that we will use random.com to decide lynch targets. But I have an idea for who to lynch but we will have to wait as I can not announce it publicly. If there is anything I learned from my first mafia game it is.....never play a game with cardflip off

cim

We have a list of inactive people and 5 days of voting history. Are we so moronic that we need absolute confirmation and hard facts to do or debate anything?

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This day should not end quickly. There are quite a few users I suspect; I suspect them for the following reasons:

4. reachzero
Seriously, what were you thinking with the Class lynch? You said that you 'looked through the thread' and found that he was the most suspicious -- and yet you overlook the biggest thing he's done, on the very first day?
Please explain why you chose to defend Mekkah.

8. jermy
Um, post more i guess? At this point its more than 'post more'. Its day 6 now.

9. RaRe555
Made a really suspicious post yesterday, like really suspicious. EDIT: blah I can't find the post i was talking about, but that doesn't make him overall any less suspicious

11. macle
idled for the first 2 and a half days and when he does post doesn't say anything

20. Thunda
please i beg of you

I would really like to see these users' defenses before I vote for thunda.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
6. Rook - Resigned Night 1 - Wet Dreamer
19. Accent - Resigned Night 2 - The Da Vinci Load
3. billymills - Resigned Night 3 - The Steak Out
IT seems like many assume that inspect is dead by now so why not look at that may have been left behind by the ones night killed(lynched people would have claimed duh)

Rook: Protecting Mekkah was like the only thing he did in his whole time alive, also his reasons for doing so were "better have him on my side than someone else" seems like a good reason to inspect too.

Accent: Was against lynching Tenken d1, but then later change his mind. After that he never defended/supported anyone till his death, he was mostly attacking day 2.

billymills: He too defended Tenken and also thought CIM isn't likely to be mafia, then day 2 he mostly tried to make idlers post. Next day he defended thunda a bit, and died too....

Yes I did only list people they protected, as I hardly think that they would have kept that info to themselves(one mafia alone uncovers relationships).

So yeah Accent left us nothing if he was inspect, but if it was Rook/billy then they did(Rook's is pretty clear but sadly useless...)(billy's seem logical too(I don't think the Tenken defense had anything to do with it) CIM is someone he would have inspected and thunda I guess made sense for him too). Sadly any of them can be inspect and sadly none of them gave the same info, which could have been assumed to be sure right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)