Note: [HP ICE 70] Breed by me, Hatch by Evan on Reddit​

#204 Pineco ♂ Lv. 1 (UT)
OT: Yvonne ID: 19655
Ability: Sturdy Nature: Relaxed
IVs: 31 –31 – 31 –31 – 31 - 5
Tackle – Protection – / – /
Note: Breed by me, Hatch by Yvonne on Reddit
Cmt for this please

Okay. There is a level 100 Mew with Pound code for Game Stop Mew through the Mystery Gift function after entering that code. I have an extra code, and am interested in a Beldum egg or an already hatched Beldum (don't care) if you want the Mew.

I have 3 other level 100 Pokemon, but would have to have them hack checked since I got them from Wonder trade and no idea what the IV's are even, otherwise.

Okay. There is a level 100 Mew with Pound code for Game Stop Mew through the Mystery Gift function after entering that code. I have an extra code, and am interested in a Beldum egg or an already hatched Beldum (don't care) if you want the Mew.

I have 3 other level 100 Pokemon, but would have to have them hack checked since I got them from Wonder trade and no idea what the IV's are even, otherwise.
I already have the Mew code and i don't need an other copy, do you have other interesting stuff?

I already have the Mew code and i don't need an other copy, do you have other interesting stuff?
I arranged for another Beldum. Thank you sir, apologize for the inconvenience.

Everything that I have in my possession is:

A. On another cartridge and is not transferred up
B. I have some unique stuff like an XD Heal Bell Timid Dragonite that at one point was the best Timid Dragonite available once upon a time
C. I have to beat Pokemon White or trade someone through Platinum gen, then have that person transfer the same pokemon from White/Black over to XY.
D. I have all the original Pokemon files for myself and some other giveaways, A, there used to be Sendpkmn. But considering I'm like 2 generations behind and do not know the common practices for today associated with PKMN files.

The following I have in file form:

A. Exie
Various fully trained.
B. Eminem
Deoxys in various attack formations and all natures.
Mew all natures.
C. Arctic

Various, everything ranging from a flawless modest Ditto to a Hasty Garchomp.

I equally have them on Platinum in their original form, but again transferring issues. Then I need confirmation on how to approach on today's forum.

So yea, complexity is a thing.

Hey there. I'm very interested in Bluemew's Amoonguss and the shiny Numel in your Redis section.
I don't currently have a trade thread, but on hand I have:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Woobat with HA and Stored Power (female, luxury ball)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Venonat with Baton Pass, Toxic Spikes and Rage Powder (female, love ball)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Cyndaqill with HA and Extrasensory (male)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Pidgey (female, fast ball)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Krabby with Knock Off and Agility (female, lure ball)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Charmander (male, heal ball) with HA and Ancient Power
31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Cherubi (female, love ball) with Healing Wish and Weather ball
All level 1.
They are not shiny, but I've bred them myself on Alpha Sapphire. Are you interested in any of them?

Last edited:
Hey there. I'm very interested in Bluemew's Amoonguss and the shiny Numel in your Redis section.
I don't currently have a trade thread, but on hand I have:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Woobat with HA and Stored Power (female, luxury ball)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Venonat with Baton Pass, Toxic Spikes and Rage Powder (female, love ball)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Cyndaqill with HA and Extrasensory (male)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Pidgey (female, fast ball)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Krabby with Knock Off and Agility (female, lure ball)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Charmander (male, heal ball) with HA and Ancient Power
31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Cherubi (female, love ball) with Healing Wish and Weather ball
All level 1.
They are not shiny, but I've bred them myself on Alpha Sapphire. Are you interested in any of them?
Hei! I'm interested in your Cyndaquill and Cherubi, if you are ok, we have a deal

UPDATE! WITH IMPISH CELEBI

#251 Celebi Lv. 100 (UT)
OT: GF ID: 03016
Ability: Natural Cure Nature: Impish
IVs: 31 – 28– 31x – 31 - 31
Confusion – Recover – Heal Bell – Saveguard
Note: Event of 20°Anniv. [01/03/16 - 24/03/16]. Softreset by me.

Hi there.
I'm interested in Celebi. However, I don't have events to trade for it.
I do have a timid 5 iv (except attack) female Mr Mime in a love ball, an impish HA turtwig with 5 iv (except SpAtk) and I still have the pokémon I mentioned last time. Would you be interested?

Hi there.
I'm interested in Celebi. However, I don't have events to trade for it.
I do have a timid 5 iv (except attack) female Mr Mime in a love ball, an impish HA turtwig with 5 iv (except SpAtk) and I still have the pokémon I mentioned last time. Would you be interested?
At the moment, I prefer trade Celebi for more important stuff. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)