Maximum Carnage Mafia - Avengers Win! (As well as Pidge and tredge)

For the record, I wasn't intending on idling. I just never managed to get a hold of Goodbar before the night ended.

Since it's going to be a tie anyway, I don't see much point in doing anything except vote no lynch

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I can sub in for Anachronism if necessary ^_^

EDIT: Well I was kind of told about this lol, still I might not necessarily be subbing in ;D

Hey looK! Someone brought a vacuum cleaner again!

Dear Anachronism,

You are The Sandman. You are one of Spider-Man's more reluctant villains, usually committing crimes only to help your family. Recently, your daughter has become ill again, and you have been promised enough money to help her if you join the Sinister Twelve.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat and Dubulous titled "Night x - Sending Grains of Sand After <user>". You will have some of your grains of sand follow this user during the night, learning their full role PM by the time day breaks.

You win if The Sinister Twelve eliminate all unfriendly threats.
Day 12 Can you all end it already?

(Due to a resolved dispute about an item's location, its location has been found, and as such dogfish44 has been killed)

RB Golbat said:
Dear Dogfish44,

You are Mysterio. A master of illusions, you have been foiled by Spider-Man many times. However, now you are working with the Sinister Twelve, so you will finally be able to commit crimes without fear of Spider-Man.

Being the master of illusions, you have the power to duplicate yourself upon your death. You may send RB Golbat and Dubulous a PM titled "Night/Day x - Duplicating around <user1> and <user2>". These 2 users must be alive when you send the PM. Should 1 of the users die alongside you, the other user will be silenced for the day, and hooked in the night. The user will be announced publically.

You win if The Sinister Twelve eliminate all unfriendly threats.
It is now Night 12, since I expect a tie Lynch lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)