mechanical INDIANS

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion

i got some crayola (preferred by teachers!) colored pencils 12 pack, but they didn't have a white color :(. so i drew some user ICEPICK fanart he's pretty famous in case you didn't know, but of course you did hehe

also this picture, its wip atm. why does she look manish i don't know, hopefully i can clean it up heh

pops earned you a luvdisc. Keep it up, it looks cool so far. The second pops looks like pedo bear and me gusta. that's epic.

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
=( (+) |o (+) )=

This is the only way I could see a Chinchou having a balloon tied to it without slipping off. Anyway I'm downloading Illustrator for its amazing pen tool so I should be able to make a cleaner colored version of this, but here's the sketch for now. I'm going to focus more on improving my art skills so \o/ you know yep

______O
______|_____
=( (x) |o (x) )=
___0_0

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
Some microsoft word stuff for the flier of the club im in at school, coalition of free-thinkers. Here's our president:

The thinker's hand:

Impressive! I used Illustrator in school and absolutely loved it!
Both of these pieces are very good, and I can't wait to see what you do with it in the future.

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
(fullsize)

Had to do an "All the elements of art into one picture" assignment in my Art class. Coloring it was very ass, but at least it came out decent in my opinion. Four digits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)