Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off

This pokemon is an incredible break and with pivot support can sweep teams or come in and break certain mons such as Blissey or Alo which are both stall stables and even on some balanced to check Spectrier and Cinderace. This mon also has an incredible typing with decent defenses allowing it to switch in a lot easier than other breakers or sweepers and is able to fulfill it's roll very well. While it lacks coverage it has supporting mons to help it break past steel types especially corviknight which is a hard stop to this specific set.

Spectrier @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Grim Neigh
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Taunt

The other main mon appreciates what Mawile can do, specifically to a pokemon named blissey or darks types which are a hard stop to this set, I have ran sub in the past with this set and it didn't work out and I have also switched it out for will-o-wisp and have seen some success but mud shot really doesn't do much for me at all. This is the z-user and an incredible one at that being able to apply pressure to a team at the start of a match with the threat of it sweeping teams always existing. This mon does unfortunately have some issues coming in and out during battle so pivots are a must and cinderace + bro do very much support this pokemon while also being threats themselves.

Cinderace @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Libero
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Pyro Ball
- Gunk Shot
- Zen Headbutt

Cinderace primarily serves as a pivot for other pokemon and also has very few checks in this tier, but this one cannot break Heatran but can beat Toxapex which imo is a more annoying mon to Spectrier and Mawile being able to burn or toxic. Heavy Duty Boots is a must for pivot Cinderace as otherwise it gets worn down way to easily and can play around with the immunities of the other mons with a fast u-turn or even catch a switch into mons such as Alo, Gliscor, or Mega Lati that commonly come in on this pokemon. This is the fast pivot of the team and comes in a lot and supports the main two sweepers/breakers of teams very well.

Rillaboom @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Grassy Glide
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Rillaboom is another great physical pivot as well as giving passive recovery to Mega Mawile which gets worn down very quickly. This mon honestly is one of the weaker members of this team but still is able to do it's job very well. It provides a slower u-turn so Spectrier or Mega Mawile don't have to come in which can be an issue with Spectriers paper thin defenses as well as being the main answer to heatran which can be a bit bad for switching in.

Slowbro @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Future Sight
- Teleport

Slowbro is another pivots but also provides some much needed bulk and can get in chip damage with future sight. This is the stable set of the mon and acts as a check to a lot of pokemon in this tier and provides support for the main 2 mons and even the other pivots as they both can still be great offensive threats against the right teams. This mon also has a hard time dying and can come in multiple times to do it's job of checking physical attackers.

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Defog
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

This is another defensive mon as well as giving me both rocks, a volt blocker, and defog in one pokemon. While I am more weak to special threats because of it the role compression this mon gives is incredible and allows me to have the other 3 pokemon support the main 2 breaks. This mon being physically defensive also means that Magearna is a massive threat to my team and can easily get out of hand very quickly but it does carry earthquake and cinderace can do a number to the pokemon if I predict correctly. I have used other pokemon in this last slot such as Zapdos and Moltres but the team felt weaker than when I had it on.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)