Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RIP in peace smogcraft.

I have made another backup and will check it soon to make sure nether and end are there are well and once the server goes down I'll release it if people want to ever go back.

I enjoyed smogcraft while I did play on it. Alot of my interest in the game came from playing with you guys. Thanks alot to everyone involved in maintaining and paying to keep smogcraft up running

Thanks for the fun although I came when it was basically dead, hope we will in the future bring it back, we can still do fun minecraft get togethers though! rip

Alas, it has been fun...... and with another generation past us, let us hope that the times we spent together will live in our hearts forever......... Rest in pieces Smogcraft..... We will miss you.....

Is the server offline already, or is the IP listed in the OP wrong?
I finally got my new PC up and running and I wanna check out what smogcraft looks like with Sonic Ethers Unbelievable Shaders.

I still blame hunger on my not playing this game

hunger seriously why did it ever become a thing
I agree man ... hunger cut back on my exploration. That and exp a bit ... always freaked me out early on when it was tough to farm.

I love the other changes though, although at times it felt hard to keep up with

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So as a note in the future bringing back the server would be incredibly easy. Although we wouldn't want the same map up since I have released it publicly but there is still one way we can bring it back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)