Monotype Monotype Spring Seasonals - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
New matchups based on the Teggun Burcs vs The Thunderbirds matchup. The coinflip was reversed as Thunderbirds gave his opp the win for missing the scheduled time.

maroon vs Teggun Burcs
LaBalladeDesCieux vs The Thunderbirds

Personal note: Please be wary of the extensions deadline and preferably post your calls and stuff before the deadline expires as its not my job to follow your shit around. If you have to schedule post-deadline please notify me by via direct message or by posting on the thread so I dont accidentally coinflip your matchup.

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
At least link both of your seasonal matches though if you're gonna do that and not one actual match and two LC 1v1 games.

Can't contact my opponent through smogon because I'm unable to write on his wall, and he has made no effort to contact. Reached out on discord but no reply. Calling act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)