Pending Move custom team folders to the top (or make it customizable)

Looked for this suggestion but couldn't find it, sorry if dupe, etc

In addition to the automatic folders that group teams by format, the PS! teambuilder gives you the ability to make custom folders for manually organizing your team. This is great for people who have lots and lots of teams; my new team button starts at "Untitled 114" and honestly I doubt that's even that high. For tiers I play a lot, my builder has dozens of teams with very different purposes (actual good teams / just testing some idea / meme teams / theorymonning). Being able to group teams by purpose is very nice for being able to find things quickly.

Unfortunately, because the navigation bar puts custom folders at the bottom, if you like to try different formats, they will quickly get buried. Just playing in the occasional roomtour and checking out OMotMs has left me with 25+ automatic folders, most of which only have 1-2 teams in them. It would be nice to have the folders I actually created at the top, since those are the ones I'm 100% guaranteed to want to see (I mean, I made them for a reason, right?) I think putting custom folders at the top is a sensible default, but just being able to reorder them would be fine too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)