My attempt at Gen V team.

Hello Smogon, as you know I am new to Smogoon but not to Competitive battling so heres my attempt at a RMT.

At a Glance:

A deeper look:

Crobat-Leftovers
Abb: Inner Focus
Evs: 104 Hp / 252 Atk / 8 Def / 144 Spe
Nature: Jolly
-Brave Bird
-Super Fang
-Taunt
-U-turn

-I love this lead, Its a fast taunter and the best counter to LeadChamp. Not only that its a great counter to the numerous other fighting types that were introduced this generation (i.e. Roobushin). Super Fang is there to deal with pesky walls, i U-turn out and goto a sweeper.

Nattorei-Rugged Helmat
Abb: Iron Barbs
Evs: 252 Hp / 232 Def / 24 SpD (0 spe Ivs)
Nature: Relaxed
-Leech Seed
-Stealth Rock
-Gyro Ball
-Power Whip

-I know everybody, and there mom, and there mom has this guy. But we all see why they do. Nattorei is my Srocker and deals with his lack of lefties with Leech Seed. Rugged Helmat+Iron Barbs= ~25% of Hp to opponents.

Shanderra-Choice Scarf
Abb: Flash Fire
Evs: 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Modest
-Overheat
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball
-Hidden Power [ground]

-This is a Shanderra, thats not Dream World! I use Flash Fire as a switch in for Fire drawn into Nattorei. Overheat and Shadow ball are there for coverage, while the others are for coverage. Scarf allows me to Revenge kill or outspeed many threats.

Blastoise-Leftovers
Abb: Torrent
Evs: 252 Hp / 56 Def / 260 SpD
Nature: Calm
-Boil Over
-Toxic
-Hail
-Rapid Spin

-Blastoise is my bulky spinner and weather killer. Boil over and toxic is used to spread status' around the opponents team, Rapid Spin is Self explannatory. Hail is the least used weather around so its a great move to use to ruin the dreams of rain and sand teams.

Aggron-Life Orb
Abb: Rock Head
Evs: 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly
-Body Purge
-Head Smash
-Ice Punch
-Earthquake

-Aggron is my late game sweeper, with body purge to double its god awful speed and to lower its weight (which could be useful for low kick and grass knot which isnt as common as it use to be but it never hurts.) Head Smash and rock head makes it one of the greatest stab moves ever. ice punch for grounds who resist Head Smash. and Eathquake provides great coverage along with Head smash.

Espeon-Light Clay
Abb: Magic Mirror
Evs: 252 Hp / 220 Def / 34 SpD
Nature: Bold
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Pscho Shock
-Hidden Power [Ice]

-This is my status bouncer, hazard bouncer etc. while providing dual screens for aggron and others to keep them up for alot longer. Hidden Power provides away to deal with dragons while psycho shock hits special walls hard!

Thanks for taking your time to read my post, please rate and make suggestions if you all would.

You have a lead, a hazard user, a revenge killer, a dual screener, a spinner, and a late game sweeper, yet no primary sweeper. I see all these defensive measure taken to set something up but nothing to take advantage of it. Replace Aggron with something like a Calm Mind Latios. With Dragon Pulse, HP fire and Surf you can hit everything in the meta after all your hazards weaken the enemy and you get rid of some tough mon with Shandera. Just clear out the special walls like Blissey and lay waste with Latios at the end. DD Ononokusu could also work, or NP Lucario/Boltolos. Something fast and powerful with great coverage basically. To accomplish this better give Nattorei Spikes over Leech Seed. Espeon should have HP Fire and Psychic for Roopushin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)