Other Metagames My first Pokémon Team , in the tier RU in SM

- I do not know much about the new MetaGame "RU" of this tier, so I put here if for my first attempt of my person to "venture" in this Tier that was one that I played a lot in ORAS.
-I hope to be well accepted here, and I'm Brazilian, okay? Some mistake of English, is quite normal, since I am still studying this language that I love so much!

Now without rolling up let's go to my team, I did something strange even in it ...

Dodrio @ Choice Band
Ability: Early Bird
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Frustration
- Jump Kick
- Knock Off

This dodrio, is like any other normal, with choice band, two stabs and Knock off and jump kick, coverage are always accepted right ?!
I put it to serve as a sweeper with good speed and, it will give a great force to my team, with its 110 base stats of speed and atack!
Doing so he is a dangerous Pokémon, and that usually makes him do a beautiful damage on the enemy team!

Entei @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Sacred Fire

Now we have the entei that, I think with choice scarf manages to be more useful than darmanitan, that's my opinion!
I put him to turn a sweeper until the enemy team gets weaker, and send him and destroy everything BABY!

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Sword
- Gyro Ball
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak

I saw that it lacked a defensive thing and that at the same time I could do some damage on the enemy and, I was with a certain pokémon that next I speak of him, and that he will take care of the special defensive part.

Cresselia @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 124 HP / 32 Def / 100 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Moonlight
- Psychic
- Ice Beam

There is the pokémon that I had talked about before, and that I considered this pokemon as a "clefable" of the RU, being able to even recover, and high "to increase".
I decided to put the ice beam instead of moonblast pir higher coverage and also by certain dragons that take 4x damage to the ice type and I guess fairy would not be a good one at this tier and I was needing a special atack power. ..

Golem-Alola @ Focus Sash
Ability: Galvanize
EVs: 128 HP / 128 Atk / 248 Def
Impish Nature
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
- Stone Edge

A simple lead and, very powerful, can kill many pokémon with a simple explosion ...

Goodra @ Choice Specs
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam

I needed to balance both offensives so I had this idea, because it was very bulk, and have a special strength both offensive and high defensive YEAH!
I realized that goodra is a very good pokemon, both by its stats, and because of its diversity of its coverages, what the tool is the type ._.)

I accept all kinds of criticism, since I am noob, not for ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)