Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Kakashi needs to end up dead by the end of the arc, Neji was important but it didn't have nearly the same effect on Naruto as, say, Jiraiya's death. He should've been done during the Pein arc. Same goes for Tsunade (need to open up the Hokage spot for Naruto anyway, unless Kishi decides to make Naruto a wandering hermit and Shikamaru Hokage). Hell, just kill off all the kages except Gaara, and make Darui or whoever take over.

I don't get why people are upset with Tsunade surviving, in a world where the dead are brought back to life (as zombies or by trading another's life in Gaara's case), is it really that surprising? Katsuya would've eventually revived her, but the war would've been long over if she was doing it by herself...

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't get why people are upset with Tsunade surviving, in a world where the dead are brought back to life (as zombies or by trading another's life in Gaara's case), is it really that surprising? Katsuya would've eventually revived her, but the war would've been long over if she was doing it by herself...
How the fuck was she even alive after being cut in two?

Why are you guys making a big deal about the last page? It's probably genjustsu. And if not, like it matters. Both characters will can come back at any time.

You know your story is bad when death is meanigless and temporary.

How the fuck was she even alive after being cut in two?
You do know being cut in half doesn't necessarily immediately kill you, even in real life...at least not at the waist, if you get cut in half from head to foot vertically, that more than likely would outright kill, if not a lot quicker. Same way being shot doesn't mean you keel over dead unless you're actually hit in the right area.

Oh yay Kages. Finally! I'm glad Tsunade's alive, even though death in Naruto means little. Hey, at least when it does happen is usually is a pretty big deal (sorta).

Regarding the last panel, doesn't Obito already have a hole punched through his chest? I hope we get to see more of a fight going on.

And of course Sasuke is still psycho. Is Orochimaru planning something evil or is he just like 'I'm too old for this shit, let the young guy be crazy'?

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You do know being cut in half doesn't necessarily immediately kill you, even in real life...at least not at the waist, if you get cut in half from head to foot vertically, that more than likely would outright kill, if not a lot quicker. Same way being shot doesn't mean you keel over dead unless you're actually hit in the right area.
How did she not bleed out?

And of course Sasuke is still psycho. Is Orochimaru planning something evil or is he just like 'I'm too old for this shit, let the young guy be crazy'?
I think it's more of that Orochimaru is done pursuing his own ends, and instead wants to see what Sasuke will do and follow him. If Sasuke wants to destroy everything, he'll help. If Sasuke wants to help Konoha and become Hokage, he'll help. He basically turned into Sasuke's uncle in my mind.

I also find it strange seeing a character that was used as one of the primary villains for more than 2/3rds of the damn story turned into an comic relief anti-hero. But at this point I wouldn't be surprised what Kishi pulls in the next few chapters.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I have never met anyone in life who is as wantonly, indiscriminately hypocritical as you.

I wanted to post like a huge collage of every One Piece character and their "death" panels followed by their "lol jk still alive" panels, and then compared it to the number of times a character in Nartuo died and then returned to life in an actual more complete sense than just being an edo tensei puppet. But I'm too lazy, and actual reason would never work with you anyway. You've never let facts get in the way of your onions before, why start now?

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
You know your posting is bad when your opinions are meaningless and temporary. Actually scratch that, your opinions are never temporary since nothing anyone says is going to convince you to reconsider.

What did i say? A fucking genjutsu. Yes, Kishi is THAT bad.

Newest chapter was crap. So Obito is now the ten tails? It gets dumber and dumber.

I really think Kishi read this thread, everytime we make a speculation turns to be true next chapter. A few post ago someone suggested that kakashi dead was genjutsu and next weak..... "Stop with the genjutsu Obito" - Kakashi

blitzlefan

shake it off!
I thought the chapter was actually sort of interesting. To be honest, I thought Kakashi was just going to kill Obito and Madara would be the Jinchuuriki. But since we're all riding the hate train, grr grr I hate this chapter waa waa Kishi sux bla bla bla.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)