National Pokemon Association- Player's Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
In for VGC 10, 11, or 09 in that order.

Instead of credentials I'll just provide a quote:

"A good 6th man, and an even better jump ball throwing arm. He proved well he can throw it up straight and run in jeans at the same time. Can probably handle the ball with his feet like no other."

Jio

God is Good
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sure why not. In. I can play '011 and GBU Doubles

Credentials: I've played some VGC and Doubles matches against skilled players so at least I know what I'm doing

andrea

/me cresselias
Metagames: Vgc 10 is my forte. I also play 09 and 11.

Playstyle: Defensive (not the same as stall >_>) without standard stuff.

You all know who I am. I shall let my name speak for itself.

Edit:
Top 16 VGC 10 LCQ
VGC 10 Nationals participant
VGC 11 Official Smogon Tourney Runner-Up
VGC 09 Live Tourney winner during some week

I'm in. I can play '09, '10, '11, and GBU Doubles.

Accomplishments: Masters runner up at Newark Regional, and made the top 16 cut at Nationals during the VGC '11 season. I can say I played the previous VGC metagames, so I have some knowledge.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
hi i'm skarm I think you want me to win JAA or maybe VGC 09/10 or perhaps GBU Doubles ionno pick something that isn't VGC 11 unless im allowed to use simipour

I’ll throw my hat in the ring. I can do 09, 10, 11, and GBU.

Resume: Top 32 at Nats in 09, final round of Worlds LCQ in 10. Both using random IV/nature mons. Final round of Nats LCQ 11.

I don’t use standard sets or play the speed tie game. Playing to tie is not playing to win. My teams and strategies vary wildly, but they get results.

I want to join!!! So everyone should pick me!!!
I play all meta-games!!!!

I dont know what VGC is but i love to double battle!!!

I can beat all of my friends in real life in double battles and my mom says I would be too good for all the other people at the pokemon tournament so I wasn't allowed to go. So please please please give me a chance! I promise to win all of my battles. Cuz I am the best!

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can play 09, 11 and GBU Doubles. Won the unofficial Smogon VGC tournament this year, came 5th at the Independent VGC's tournaments in the UK this year, winning the Birmingham regionals (i lost to GEC to BS hax in the actual VGC). I've topped the SkarmBliss ladder numerous times for VGC 11 and GBU Doubles once.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In.

VGC11
GBU Doubles
VGC09
VGC10

In order of preference, but am not opposed to playing anything if need be.

I can play VGC 10, 11, and GBU Doubles.
Accomplishments; top32 UK seniors (random hax) and top 32 french seniors (miss-click hax) and 8th Place at the Midland 1-UP Regional, as well as ~top32 again at the 1-UP finals.
My track record and leader board rankings aren't so good, but I hope to amend that record, and I'm willing to give it a go with all I've got :)

In, respectable member that wishes to become intertwined in this black African American community.

Also pending a response if Solace is willing to go out with me - I feel it could be a good one this time. (Try Number: 10)

Willing to play VGC '09, '10, and GBU Doubles.

Edit: rejected again, maybe next time she'll say yes. :(

In. I can play VGC '10, VGC '11, and GBU Doubles. I've also had experience in VGC '09 and JAA, but I wouldn't consider those my strong points. I like a Bulky Offense playstyle.

lol none

EspyOwner: It won't work, trust me. 9.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)