Nelson Tangelas Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelson Tangela's Jirachi
Thread is closed but Jirachi is still available in many other giveaway threads here :)
So Nelson Tangela , like a phoenix from the ashes comes forth with another flawless reset! this time its a careful Jirachi from this months 20th anniversary GF giveaway.
the poke:

Jirachi
lvl100 @Salac berry
OT: GF
Nature: Careful
Ability: Serene Grace
IV's: 31/31/31/9/31/31
Moves: Wish/Confusion/Rest
This is a free redis pokemon "Basically whoever has one is free to do whatever he wants with it...your the coolest person on smogon...You can quote me on that" ~Nelson Tangela
(i may have added an extra line to that lol!)

It has cherish ball/classic ribbon so CANNOT be distributed via GTS, you will need to arrange a time with a distributor when we're both online for a straight trade.
Please remember that distributors have lives and will distribute as much as they can, when they can :)
The distributors:
~
Marowak2000 is distributing it HERE
~ Ayra is disributing it HERE
~ GiveMeGeno is distributing HERE
~ Blizzicane is distributing it HERE

(distributors may have their own rules within their threads as to how they wish to distribute so please read before making any posts (dont panic those few minutes reading wont make u lose out lol) Add distributors FC before posting and cross out posts once you have Jirachi :) )

Last edited:
So, how to get that? I'm on now if we can arrange it.
FC: 5043-3873-9321
IGN: ほしこ

I can stay online for long, just tell me when you can. I only has to be off in around 4-11 pm GMT, but I can try breaking through that.

But eh, is it cloned? If it is not cloned and thus limited, I may give the others chance instead.

Thankies so much

Last edited:

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
I'd like a Jirachi please.
FC: 5086-2509-3029
IGN: Jonathan
Timezone: GMT +2
I'm available 2-3 hours every day. Thanks!

Last edited:
What a great giveaway! Can I have a copy? My GMT +1 but today i'm free to trade all day

IGN: Marco
FC: 0319-0630-4879
Timezone: GMT +1

Edit: Thanks you very much!

Last edited:
same here, when do you have time to give these out?

IGN: Marine
FC: 3926-4978-8044
Timezone: GMT +1

Last edited:
hey man, this looks sick, always wanted a defensive Jirachi O.o

But... I'm studying for exams and am far away from my ds atm, can i reserve one?

IF you still have any I'd like to grab one

ORAS: 4124-5059-9608
IGN: Dave

Last edited:
I would love to have a Jirachi as well!

IGN: Sapphire
ORAS FC: 5301-1819-7692
Timezone: GMT+8

Thank you in advance!

PS: A bit busy with schoolwork for the week. Please message me when you are available so I can add the distributor. Can be a distributor as well; though I can't clone so a trade will be necessary. :3

I would love to have a Jirachi as well!

IGN: Sapphire
ORAS FC: 5301-1819-7692
Timezone: GMT+8

Thank you in advance!

PS: A bit busy with schoolwork for the week. Please message me when you are available so I can add the distributor. Can be a distributor as well; though I can't clone so a trade will be necessary. :3
Are u online now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)