New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting a name change to Selius.
Selius is the main account that I am on when I go on PS!. Having it still as Pixelmaniac after all these years seems...iffy.

Vid

Our life is what our thoughts make it
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello I'd like to change my name to Vid
Reason: dropping the i because it is distracting and unnecessary. Also, most people call me Vid on forums anyways.

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I'd like to change my name in "no longer here", since it is my name on sd! Thanks you
you won't be able to get another name change, are you sure?

Hello -

[redacted] Can I please have it changed to Mortinxx.

Thank you in advance :)
didn't include a CT for obvious reasons

Is there a way that I can have the alt FMG on PS?
Also thanks for the name change on smogon, really appreciate that.
read this

It's been a month since I had my name changed, may I please have my profile unlocked?
done!
let's try this again with an ever so slightly less explicit name

Requesting name change. I lost in the Russian Roulette tournament, and the price I had to pay was a condition, randomly assigned to me, that said: "Whoever beats you can change your nickname to whatever he wants".
User Get This Money chose for me the name: hentaiGOD911

(if this is not ok and I should stop trying please tell me explicitly I'm just trying to pay the bet I lost)
IDK ill think about it I GUESS

requesting name change to Tato2772
cuz i was a bit younger when i made this account and chingamadre actually mean "motha******" in spanish lol so yeah pls

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Hey, I'd like to change my name to JJayyFeather, in order to match my PS alt, since this was made before I changed alts on PS

requesting a name change--

asph ---> aureal

wanting a name change because i don't really care for asph anymore and i use the alt aureal now which is what my friends call me so i'd like to get it changed here too.

I'd like my name changed to Huirogni. I want sort of a fresh start here and give myself a new identity.

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like my name changed to Huirogni. I want sort of a fresh start here and give myself a new identity.
this will be your last name change and it'll be permanent. seeing how you deleted your post above asking for a different name, I'm not gonna change your name now. take a good two or one week to think about it.

this will be your last name change and it'll be permanent. seeing how you deleted your post above asking for a different name, I'm not gonna change your name now. take a good two or one week to think about it.
Alright.

apparently I can ask for the custom title with my old username in it to be removed so I think I'd like it to be removed, I really don't like being reminded of my old username now and I don't think anyone knew me by it anyway

Requesting name change

ElectricApples --> Sour Apples

I dont like having electric in my name. It makes people think electric is the only type i use, which isnt anywhere near true.

hey i would like to change my name to Flash Daddy
name i have right now doesn't fit me.
also would like to change date of birth to January 6th 2000
i just noticed i messed it up before lol.
thanks in advance

Last edited:
Everyone knows me as Magellan, not as Venom Demon Magellan. Therefore I would like to change my name in just Magellan

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)