Nexus Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
UPDATE + ANNOUNCEMENT

Timid - Static - 31/12/22/31/31/31 HP Ice 68 special moves: surf *Available UT only Lv. 14*

*ATTENTION: Anyone that has my HG Pokemon, I will be restarting my game in a few days so if you have any of my HG Pokemon and would like a nickname on them let me know immediately if you see me on, PM me do not post here and I will nickname it for you before deleting this save file, you have until the end of this week if not then it stays as is*

In the wants section: There is a capture project and BPs for those interested.

UPDATE + ANNOUNCEMENT

Timid - Static - 31/12/22/31/31/31 HP Ice 68 special moves: surf *Available UT only Lv. 14*

*ATTENTION: Anyone that has my HG Pokemon, I will be restarting my game in a few days so if you have any of my HG Pokemon and would like a nickname on them let me know immediately if you see me on, PM me do not post here and I will nickname it for you before deleting this save file, you have until the end of this week if not then it stays as is*

In the wants section: There is a capture project and BPs for those interested.
how many credits are you offering for this?

Modest - 31/x/31/31/31/31

I just defeated the Elite Four on my Diamond and I'm about to catch the pixies so I could catch it for you if you want

@ newts cmt for this please :)

Gallade ~ Adamant ~ Steadfast
31 / 31 / 31 / 17 / 31 / 31

Moveset:
~ Swords Dance
~ Close Combat
~ Ice Punch
~ Night Slash
Available EV'd 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

@ nexus CMT this

shinny please :P
Modest - Own Tempo - 31/31/31/30/30/31 HP Ground 70
Jolly - Levitate - 31/31/31/0/30/31
*Available UT only at Lv. 50*

May I claim this Nexus? :D

Bold - 31/x/31/31/31/31 Egg moves: leaf storm

I'll need your ID/SID again if you want it to hatch shiny for you :)

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
how many credits are you offering for this?

Modest - 31/x/31/31/31/31

I just defeated the Elite Four on my Diamond and I'm about to catch the pixies so I could catch it for you if you want
its 3 credits, why so little is because I could just catch one on platinum but I'm being lazy.
@ nexus CMT this

shinny please :P
Modest - Own Tempo - 31/31/31/30/30/31 HP Ground 70
Jolly - Levitate - 31/31/31/0/30/31
*Available UT only at Lv. 50*
nothing I want. sorry

May I claim this Nexus? :D

Bold - 31/x/31/31/31/31 Egg moves: leaf storm

I'll need your ID/SID again if you want it to hatch shiny for you :)
ok I'll PM it to you when your on.

Yeah, I still have it lol
Ill just trade it over to my Platinum and then Ill go on wi-fi
Do you want rights?
Also, how can it be used? I thought it was useless so I nearly released it :P

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Yeah, I still have it lol
Ill just trade it over to my Platinum and then Ill go on wi-fi
Do you want rights?
Also, how can it be used? I thought it was useless so I nearly released it :P
no rights needed and i use this as sub +CM on UU and it has give great results so far since its the last thing most people expect when seeing Uxie. Is there something you'd like or is this just free?

no rights needed and i use this as sub +CM on UU and it has give great results so far since its the last thing most people expect when seeing Uxie. Is there something you'd like or is this just free?
Uxie for Jolly Jirachi?
Jolly - Serene Grace - 31/31/31/31/31/31 *Available UT only Lv. 5* *AR Wonder Card used*

I just realised its in a Luxury Ball and no doubt has had a 100%capture rate code used. Do you still want it?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Uxie for Jolly Jirachi?
Jolly - Serene Grace - 31/31/31/31/31/31 *Available UT only Lv. 5* *AR Wonder Card used*

I just realised its in a Luxury Ball and no doubt has had a 100%capture rate code used. Do you still want it?
yeah I don't mind 100% capture, and that jirachi is the Japanese version and an AR was used like it says you still want it?

Nex, Please please CMT for this :D

Could I get this instead then? If its not Japanese...
Timid - Serene Grace - 31/10/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE 70 special move: Draco meteor *Available UT only Lv.5*

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Could I get this instead then? If its not Japanese...
Timid - Serene Grace - 31/10/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE 70 special move: Draco meteor *Available UT only Lv.5*

nope english and from a legitimate WC I'll be on shortly

Require:
SKARMORY Legit Shiny Impish
31/31/31/31/31/31

Offer:
GLYSCOR Impish
(Sand Veil)
30/31/31/x/31/31
-Sthealt Rock
-Earth Quake
-Roost
-Stone Edge
Redis: Yes

FORRETRESS Impish
31/31/31/x/29/31
-Toxic Spikes
-Endure
-Sthealt Rock
-Explosion
Redis: No

FORRETRESS Impish
31/28/31/x/31/31
-Toxic Spikes
-Endure
-Sthealt Rock
-Explosion

TYRANITAR Adamant
31/31/31/x/30/31
-Dragon Dance
-Earth Quake
-Stone Edge

DRAGONITE Adamant
31/27/31/x/31/28
-Extreme Speed
-Dragon Dance

HIPPOPOTAS Impish
31/31/31/x/28/14
-Curse
-Stockpile
-Slack Off
-Sthealt Rock

SCIZOR Adamant
(Tecnichan)
31/31/31/x/14/31
-Sword Dance
-Steel Wing
-Quick Attack

HERACROSS Adamant
(Swarm)
31/31/12/x/31/31
-Stone Edge
-Substitute
-Endure

TEANTACRUEL Calm
(Liquid Ooze)
31/x/31/30/30/27
-Rapid Spin
-Ice Beam
-Hidden Power (Ground 68: OHKO MAGNEZONE)

UXIE Impish
30/12/28/x/29/29
-Yawn
-Amnesia

All Pokémon are available at LV.1, except GLYSCOR (LV.29), and UXIE (LV.50).

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
hey Nexus, I transferred the Uxie to my plat so let me know whenever you want to trade. I got my Wifi to work yesterday
that's good but I'm about to leave and won't be home for a few hours so we'll have t trade later, sorry.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
UPDATE + ANNOUNCEMENT

Timid - Tinted lens - 31/31/31/30/30/31 HP Ground 70 *Available UT only Lv. 12*

*To anyone who has my old HG stuff, those pokemon are no longer nicknameable.

*For a limited time only I will be needing EV trainers that meet the following requirements:
1) No ICBB or black list, your account must have been made over three months ago that means if your account is from March 2010 to May 2010 or onward don't bother asking.
2) References at least 2 of them from active members.
3) You must have a trade thread, this rule will not be as strictly enforced if I have seen you help out in SQSA for example or EV train for a significant number of people previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)