Nuns' Trade Thread - Legends, Shinies & 5 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will trade Entei for the Celebi with Stealth Rock if you're willing to. I already have another flawless Celebi, Shaymin and Latios. If you don't want to just post some other offers that you are willing to trade for Entei :)

Thanks for the trades man! Enjoy :)

Does it have Mach Punch as well?
can offer latias with defog for entei?

Hey I can trade now, are you still around?

Sounds good but I can't actually clone right now. Can I PM you when cloning is available to me and we can sort it out?

Nature and IV's on the Koffing?
I'm on now and will be for a couple of hours. Add me and let's trade.

can offer latias with defog for entei?
Ok sounds good. Latias is 5/6 IV and Timid?

bold (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Ok deal. Do you want Sheer Force or Rock Head?

I'm on now and will be for a couple of hours. Add me and let's trade.
I'm so sorry we keep missing each other man. Public holiday and long weekend here in Australia so I won't be free til tomorrow afternoon (approx 20 hours from now). Is that any good for you?

CMT for Zapdos.
Would love the Azelf if you're willing to trade for it?

Hey would you give a legendary for a phione w/ 5/6 Iv?
Sorry but no thanks.

is zapdos kalos?
No it's not, it's from Sinnoh.

CMT for solosis and porygon
Sorry but nothing here I'm currently interested in.

Plusle

31/x/31/31/31/31

&

Minum
31/x/31/31/31/31

for Jiraichi

btw does the jiraichi have a octogon
First of all, it's a pentagon. Secondly, Jirachi can never legally have a pentagon because you cannot currently obtain one in Kalos, which is the pentagon symbolises.

Lastly, I'm really sorry but there's no way I'm trading a Jirachi for a Plusle and/or Minun.

CMT for TR download porygon.
Would you trade a copy of your Deoxys for one? I can do the cloning and return you an extra copy if you like.

If you agree to this can you please just let me know it's region, ball it's in, and ribbons (if any)? Just to confirm it's legitimacy (or at least legality).

Hi, would you do the Latias (Assuming it's English) for a 6 iv Shiny latias :)?

I also have (Shiny & 5/6 IV):

• 6 IV Shiny Tyranitar
  • 6 IV Shiny Chandelure
  • 5 IV Timid Gengar
and a few other pokemons I haven't cloned yet.... 5 IV Rapidash, 6 IV Glgar and 6 IV Pawniard... (Shinies too :3)

Or maybe... a clone trade?

Would you trade a copy of your Deoxys for one? I can do the cloning and return you an extra copy if you like.

If you agree to this can you please just let me know it's region, ball it's in, and ribbons (if any)? Just to confirm it's legitimacy (or at least legality).
Sure, they're both from unova, in dusk balls, and both have classic ribbons. I would since you could clone one for me.

I'm so sorry we keep missing each other man. Public holiday and long weekend here in Australia so I won't be free til tomorrow afternoon (approx 20 hours from now). Is that any good for you?

Sorry but no thanks.

First of all, it's a pentagon. Secondly, Jirachi can never legally have a pentagon because you cannot currently obtain one in Kalos, which is the pentagon symbolises.

Lastly, I'm really sorry but there's no way I'm trading a Jirachi for a Plusle and/or Minun.

yes, 5ivs -atk with timid. not shiny tho.

Sorry but no thanks.

Great man, just tell me whenever you can trade, got the koffing in stock, and which ever ability gives bagon intimidate when evolved

Last edited:
Hi, would you do the Latias (Assuming it's English) for a 6 iv Shiny latias :)?

I also have (Shiny & 5/6 IV):

• 6 IV Shiny Tyranitar
  • 6 IV Shiny Chandelure
  • 5 IV Timid Gengar
and a few other pokemons I haven't cloned yet.... 5 IV Rapidash, 6 IV Glgar and 6 IV Pawniard... (Shinies too :3)

Or maybe... a clone trade?
Not really interested in trading Latias for Latias but I will happily trade for one of the shinies. What nature is Tyranitar, Chandelure, Gligar and Pawniard?

Cmt for mew please!
I would be most interested in Bergmite and Pumpkaboo, but only if Bergmite has it's HA. Do either of them have egg moves?

Sure, they're both from unova, in dusk balls, and both have classic ribbons. I would since you could clone one for me.
Ok, fantastic. I should be able to clone this weekend, I'll PM you when I can and we can trade?

yes, 5ivs -atk with timid. not shiny tho.
Ok sweet. Are you able to clone at all? If not we will have to wait til the weekend to trade as I can't clone til then. Hope that's ok.

Great man, just tell me whenever you can trade, got the koffing in stock, and which ever ability gives bagon intimidate when evolved
No probs. I can trade now if you like? I'll be around for another 3-4 hours anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)