Official Smogon Tournament XIV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

watermess

What? Never seen an idiot before?
is a Tutoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
requesting activity win my opponent (luxking) failed to be online at the scheduled time twice wasting my time on this weeks tight schedule

look man i dont have the time for a battle and you are the one who missed both times
1) because of an emergency which cannot be helped but to which i cannot be held accountable to either- it still stands you did not make the battle time
2) because of a misunderstanding about times where you claim not to have understood that " the same time as last time" means the same day too and then instead of turning up to the Saturday time to check assuming or something that i did not mean saturday when same time suggests same day than it does and entirely different one
3) i will not claim that i am not partly for some miscommunication and to an extent (while it has little to do with it -as we did manage to meet online on 2 occasions) my busy schedule to blame however both times, inc the time you had an emergency and could not battle i was there 10 mins early and you did not turn up at best 40 mins after the scheduled time and the second time it was a few hours when we were up against the deadline and you had some ambiguity about the exact day too

In conclusion i do not have the time for a battle today and that does not make me liable to an auto loss while your 2 faliures to meet on time do to an extent.
we have 2 options:
1- we request extra time to complete our match however my schedule early next week is extremely tight
2- you must unfortunately forfeit as your case is far weaker than mine ( i do not want it to come to this cause i joined this tournament for a reason and that was to have fun)
i would like to give my opponent a third chance to play a game with me however it is deadline and i have no more time today however ifn granted i would like a deadline extension as i belive my opponents intentions to play me are very good and one case of missed time was an emergency

Activity win request
My opponent SamuraiPizzaCat first contacted me and we agreed on playing yesterday (Satuday January 27th)
I sent him a message half an hour before the scheduled time to let me know when he was ready, but he didnt show up all day.
I hoped to get some reply by him by now, but he's been offline since January 20th

Activity win request:
My opponent Riahi and I scheduled for a battle a 3:00 PM eastern time zone, and it's been a half hour. My opponent has been offline since Friday. The scheduling page said that after 15 minutes it becomes a no show, so I hope I'm doing this right.

Attachments

I'm requesting an activity win. My initial opponent was entirely inactive, so I was given a substitute, Htaras.

He messaged me immediately, informing his playing hours and time-zones. He requested we play from 8pm EST onward, which is 1am onward in my time, GMT +0, which is impossible for me on a weeknight. He didn't give me a day to play. I responded with suggested times on the weekend that are midday for me and evening for him (his timezone is GMT + 5:30).

He has been offline since he messaged me. That was Wednesday, and now it is Sunday night, the end of the times I suggested. I am going away on Friday night for the weekend, so my last free times are now 8pm -11pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I will be around at those times to play if he can make himself free. If he can't I believe I should have the activity win.

The image shows all activity between us.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)