Tournament OM Snake Draft - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art by h_n_g_m_n

Welcome to the Other Metagames Snake Draft! This is a team tournament that will feature some of the OMs that weren't in OMPL VI. The metagames included are: Camomons, Partners in Crime, Sketchmons, Tier Shift, and ZeroUsed.

There are 6 teams. Each team will draft 8 players, enough for 5 starters and 3 substitutes. Managers are not allowed to play. The draft order will be determined prior to the start of the draft and teams will pick in this order. Each team will pick one player, until the final team is reached, after which the draft order reverses and the final team will now get the first pick for the next round, making this a Snake Draft. This process will repeat until every team has a total of 8 players. For the following 5 weeks teams will face off against each other, where winning a round earns 2 points. After the 5th week, the two teams with the most points will advance to the finals where a champion will be crowned.

The teams and their managers:
The Bodacious Bisharps - Betathunder & DurzaOffTopic
The Crabominable Snowmen - Sylveon. & TheCoastsOfToast
The Jackass Jirachis - G-Luke & Willdbeast
The Top Kekleons - Quantum Tesseract & Xayah
The Partying Poliwags - Catalystic & MAMP
Rage Against The Registeels - aki0s & Funbot28

Signup in the following format:

Code:
PS Name: Megazard
Tiers Played: Sketchmons / Tier Shift / ZU
Timezone : UTC-4
Significant Time Missed?: Yes, first week of September due to vacation and no internet access

Signups will be open for roughly one week. The draft will take place on the Other Metagames Discord, and the exact date and time will be posted closer to the draft.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PS Name: Snaquaza
Tiers Played: Partners in Crime
Timezone : UTC+2 (Amsterdam Summer Time)
Significant Time Missed?: Uni starts in September which may caused reduced activity :pirate:

Edit: Please contact me if you want to draft me (for whatever reason) so I can see what exactly my schedule would be.

Last edited:

Ampha

"They don’t call me Greed for nothing!"
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
PS Name: Amphareixon (banphareixon if i'm on alt)
Tiers Played: ZU
Timezone : -3 GMT (Brazil if makes it easier)
Significant Time Missed?: None prob,if I miss any time i'm telling earlier

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)