OMFL IV - Finals (Win by Ballin's Barraskewdas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akeras

We've got to get in to get out
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

IMG_3299.jpg

Thanks Fancy1 for the art
Hosted by Akeras and Tuthur
Thanks to UT for approval

All games will be played on the Pokemon Showdown main server or SmogTours in the most current version of the format corresponding to those listed above. The result between players may be decided in a best-of-one or best-of-three at the discretion of both players involved. If there is no agreement, the result will decided in a Bo1 by default. Here are the Tournament Rules

Spreadsheet here

This is finals, winner of the week win the tour.
In the first side, with 3 wins, the Ballin's Barraskewdas easily qualify for finals. On the other side, it was more close, the three teams are in 1-2, and the Evasion Boosting Eevees 7-1 win in first week make all, putting them at a high differential at the start of the tour, and ending with a positive differential, other teaps being negative.

Then here are the matchups :

:barraskewda: (TTTech + XxLazzerpenguinxX) Ballin's Barraskewdas (5) vs (3) Evasion Boosting Eevees (Instruct + Eggs) :eevee:
2v2 Doubles : OM vs SwordIsBored
Almost Any Ability : Dragonillis vs AtraX Madara
Anything Goes : yokoisop vs RL
Balanced Hackmons : Stolen Identity vs Codename C.A.T
Godly Gift : longhiep341 vs Gimmickyasitgets
Mix and Mega : Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂ vs Redflix
NFE : Lyna vs elleapple
STABmons : Palapapop vs K3ppr

Almost Any Ability: Dragonillis vs AtraX Madara
Balanced Hackmons: Stolen Identity vs Codename C.A.T
Godly Gift: longhiep341 vs AlexSaysBruh123
STABmons: Palapapop vs K3ppr

Deadline is Sunday 9th, 11:59pm gmt-5.​

Last edited:
Godly Gift : longhiep341 vs Frixel idk

Yoko

I COULD BE BANNED!
predicting
Anything Goes : yokoisop vs RL: who even is this guy seems good
Godly Gift : longhiep341 vs Frixel

Osake

Hasta Siempre
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
WHERE IS HIDDEN STOP FEARING

Official predicts (100% accurate)

2v2 Doubles : OM vs SwordIsBored - he plays OMs
Almost Any Ability : Dragonillis vs AtraX Madara - Siamato i think he needs a team
Anything Goes : yokoisop vs RL - french power
Balanced Hackmons : Stolen Identity vs Codename C.A.T - man this name is actually terrifiying
Godly Gift : longhiep341 vs Frixel - longhiep made a suspect with a mono BD team, you're in trouble Frixel
Mix and Mega : Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂ vs Redflix - lucky and bad but apparently he's good in mnm
NFE : Lyna vs elleapple - untier anyway
STABmons : Palapapop vs K3ppr - predicting the last minute sub and hidden will clutch the key game of the final and bring the victoryyy (haha no he'll lose like a newbie, don't sub him)

BoingK

back to the lab again
is a Pre-Contributor
Predicts cause why not (these are like 0% accurate and half shitposting so don't @ me)
2v2 Doubles : OM vs SwordIsBored - funnier name tbh
Almost Any Ability : Dragonillis vs AtraX Madara - dragons are broke
Balanced Hackmons : Stolen Identity vs Codename C.A.T - Both are good players, gonna bold cat
Godly Gift : longhiep341 vs Frixel - Tough one to call, both are good players in their own rights
Mix and Mega : Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂ vs Redflix - bolding against my team captain lmaoooooo
NFE : Lyna vs elleapple - I think apples are cool
STABmons : Palapapop vs K3ppr - Could go either way, but k3ppr is cool so I'll bold for them

TTTech

My fate is a haunted curse!
is a Pre-Contributor
With OMFL over, firstly I wanna say that I hope everyone (other teams included) had a nice time. Now onto the shoutouts for the Ballin' Barraskewdas Roulement' Hastacuda

OM Crazy having a whole chat room and metagame named after you, was nice meeting and talking to you. You were super cool ngl *me blushing*

Vertigo 1v1 main turned 2v2 player, you provided support, played when needed, and more. Part of the best 2v2 core and hope to see you in oms more potentially

Dragonillis my ompl manager, amazing support and energy for the team. You were the shadow manager of the team and I shall take notes from you on being a great manager. Great having you on the team

Giga-Chandélure da hidden aaa goat that hangs on people's ceiling. Nice having you on the team and you better win aaa ssnl

yokoisop really appreciate you playing ag even though you didn't signup for it. You tried your best and thats all we could ask, so yes you are op yoko I'm a steal your rain team

sundays love the nerd cat emoji you put in the server, we should get some dinner together sunday. Anyway, you brought a lot of positive energy to the team and I would draft you again just to steal ya memes

Stolen Identity the guy that stole my identity, its been great interacting with you again after such a long time and getting to see you in action has brought some bh ideas to me. 103-0 will forever be your legacy daddy yolk

longhiep341 LongWiep the gg goat, so goated that he could bring memes if he wanted and still win convincingly. Great getting to know you better and learn more about gg from you and your building especially the stall team

Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂ the only returning member from the og ballers, was great to have you back on the team and you played mnm even though you weren't super motivated to. We got the dub king UwU

Lyna the nfe god, how does she do it? I don't know but what I do know is that your were a great addition to the team and had lots of positive energy :heart:

Palapapop my other ompl manager, goated at stab (and secretly bh) by using incredible teams. You're an amazing stab player and I would like to build like you 1 day

Heika Was great meeting and having you on the team and wish we could've let you play more. Hopefully we team up again soon

And last but not least... XxLazzerpenguinxX the co manager that drafted with me and someone I've known for a long time. Our draft plan was to draft chill people that'll bring good vibes and we did. Better than me at bh and I'll beat you in a tour 1 day

Interacting with you all has been a blast and an adventure as I've now become french from this endeavor. les ballers s'amusent
ballin_barraskewdas.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)