OMPL VI Discussion Thread

Discuss away. Other than Smogon rules, the only rule for this thread is your post must be at least OM or competitive related. We will not turn this into last years thread.

Teams (click the name for the Discord):
The Five-Star Jolteons - DBW & Ransei
The Bedroom Blisseys - The Immortal
The Metro Boomin Mega Rayquazas - DEG & sedertz
The Hotshot Honchkrows - Jrdn & Snaquaza
The Hydrophobic Hydreigons - Chloe
The Hellborn Heliolisks - drampa's grandpa & OM room
The Buyer Bewears - ScarfWynaut & Uselesscrab
The Treasure Town Talonflames - Leru & Megazard

Ren

fuck it if i cant have him
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chain broken so gonna post my own thoughts on this OMPL overall and the player pool

Tbh there's a stronger selection this year for players than I expected, w/ players like MAMP Hl moro Adrian and jasp coming back for BH as well as several well known players signing up for AAA. AG as always has a really strong showing of people with their own auth and players opting to sign up, filling 16 slots may be a problem but it's definitely gonna get some good games. There's the 1v1 playerbase which as always gets a lot of players so they should have no problem filling a slot + getting a sub if needed. MnM will be interesting to see for sure, I know there's a lot of sleeper picks out there aside from the main well known circle of MnM players (my PayPal's always open if you want some of that info :psysly:)

Overall it seems like this OMPL isn't gonna blow competitive-wise as much as we expected which is really nice, I'm kinda excited for all of this. Gonna be a fun season!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)