Media One Piece (spoilers!)

Im trying really hard not to get TOO happy about the last pannel of 1103, since we haven't had the impact yet but BOY is it going to be a good punch

so I think that by the end of egghead

1. Kuma and Saturn are both gonna die
2. Kizaru seems to have switched, atleast it appears to be that he is the one to have fed Luffy
3. Bonney will atleast temporarely travel along with the Strawhats OR she will stay with Vegapunk to protect the place from the WG
4. The WG will be really fucked up after this arc. Dead elder, lost their best scientist, their credibility so shortly after the awakening of Nika and the Mary Geoise incidence

I don't think there'll be many more chapters.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
so I think that by the end of egghead

1. Kuma and Saturn are both gonna die
2. Kizaru seems to have switched, atleast it appears to be that he is the one to have fed Luffy
3. Bonney will atleast temporarely travel along with the Strawhats OR she will stay with Vegapunk to protect the place from the WG
4. The WG will be really fucked up after this arc. Dead elder, lost their best scientist, their credibility so shortly after the awakening of Nika and the Mary Geoise incidence

I don't think there'll be many more chapters.
No way are VP or Bonney staying on Egghead surely. That island is done.

I am beginning to feel like that Sun God Nika references fates of all over the world of a figure appearing to bring in a new, better world. Christianity, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, Celtic religions, Carribean folklore (who even had a figure called Joy Boy who seems to be the inspiration for Nika) and I guess every other fate has that concept

Anyways, we now know how the strawhats will be able to get to Elbaf. I don't think this arc will be very long, it's mostly resolved, I can imagine Saturn dying (maybe through the big robot) on Egghead and then it will be the Strawhats with Vegapunk and Bonney running off with the giants

Coronis

Impressively round
I am beginning to feel like that Sun God Nika references fates of all over the world of a figure appearing to bring in a new, better world. Christianity, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, Celtic religions, Carribean folklore (who even had a figure called Joy Boy who seems to be the inspiration for Nika) and I guess every other fate has that concept

Anyways, we now know how the strawhats will be able to get to Elbaf. I don't think this arc will be very long, it's mostly resolved, I can imagine Saturn dying (maybe through the big robot) on Egghead and then it will be the Strawhats with Vegapunk and Bonney running off with the giants
In all honestly I’m kinda hoping Vegapunk dies. Not from dislike but ya know, without all the resources built up he’d have to be taking a sole weapon building role with Revs/SH’s/Elbaf (I can’t think of anywhere else he might end up right now)

1yr

formerly I❤BerryKind
this chapter goes hard anywho i think its time to put marco and king above kizaru

Okay, so chapter 1107 showed & told us that

- Giants have arrived in Egghead
- Bonneys happy to see Nika and wants Luffy to show her how to do his punches
- Luffy punches Saturn
- Blackbeard's "special lineage", is he really the son of Xebec or member of another OP race?
- Sanji blocks Kizaru and protects Vegapunk
- Catarina Devon touches the in the mud laying Saturn and gets to copy him with his abilities and Van Augr essentially reveals Blackbeard's goal is to overthrow Imu as ruler of the world, so Blackbeard is gonna invade Mariejoa
- Zoro vs Lucci continues, but we only see them briefly again
- Caribou tries to join Blackbeard by telling his subordinates on Egghead about Pluton & Shirahoshi whereabouts

Really nice chapter, but i gotta wonder how many chapters are still left for this arc, i expected it to be shorter.

1yr

formerly I❤BerryKind
Okay, so chapter 1107 showed & told us that

- Giants have arrived in Egghead
- Bonneys happy to see Nika and wants Luffy to show her how to do his punches
- Luffy punches Saturn
- Blackbeard's "special lineage", is he really the son of Xebec or member of another OP race?
- Sanji blocks Kizaru and protects Vegapunk
- Catarina Devon touches the in the mud laying Saturn and gets to copy him with his abilities and Van Augr essentially reveals Blackbeard's goal is to overthrow Imu as ruler of the world, so Blackbeard is gonna invade Mariejoa
- Zoro vs Lucci continues, but we only see them briefly again
- Caribou tries to join Blackbeard by telling his subordinates on Egghead about Pluton & Shirahoshi whereabouts

Really nice chapter, but i gotta wonder how many chapters are still left for this arc, i expected it to be shorter.
wtfffff this chapter is nuts no way this is real lmao

Blackbeard's "special lineage", is he really the son of Xebec or member of another OP race?
He's a D and maybe a Buccaneer, I think that's what Saturn meant. If he really was some son of someone important, the WG wouldn't have ignored him for decades and wouldn't have made him warlord. And I don't think there's something that happened in the time skip for the WG to figure out any relation towards Xebec or another figure

Coronis

Impressively round
I know everyone is hating on Kizaru and calling him weak but idk just seems like his heart isn’t quite in it. But that’s just me. (Still don’t think he betrays)

Time for the rarely seen Ritual Summon

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Oda sure knows how to drag it out— spit it out!!!
I saw a theory that…
Vegapunk did the 10 minute timer as a trap for the Gorosei, knowing they would appear on Egghead to put a stop to the broadcast, and now it will activate a live stream of the island, exposing them all as demons and showing Nika to the world as a hero. It would be a big brain move, fitting of Vegapunk, and would also resolve many of the panels from this week that showed many different characters having no clue what is really happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)