Media only post rnb music

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
hi, i know there are already music threads. but I wanna post one where its just rnb. so here it goes.

only post rnb music reqs here, whether its songs, albums, or recommending artists.

ill go first, since she is one of my favorite rnb artists and released a new album recently ill drop that here

give me some reqs, ty!

Last edited:

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Cocaine 80's has a couple of projects that were released in around 2011 and a couple of years later, during the mixtape era of a couple of RNB acts like Weeknd, PND (short for PartyNextDoor artist and songwriter), and similar acts like Jhene Aiko were coming up before who they are now. James Fauntleroy the lead singer of the band which I think disbanded after those projects or just stopped making music under that brand. You won't find a lot of the music on music streaming platforms, mostly mixtape sites and Youtube.

Queen to Be is my personal favorite song but in general all the projects are great. The Pursuit, Ghost Lady, Express OG, The Flower of Life.

Here is a list of 10 RnB songs that I love the most, if you are interested, you can refer to:

Family Affair - Mary J. Blige
Get Down On It - Kool & The Gang
Where Is The Love? - Black Eyed Peas
Love - Keyshia Cole
One In A Million - Aaliyah
Miss Independent - Ne-Yo
Bad Girls - Donna Summer
I'll Take You There - The Staple Singers
Papa Was a Rolling Stone (Single Version) - The Temptations
Can You Stand the Rain - New Edition

PacificMarill

vibing marill-y
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Nice to see some r&b fans out there, someone on PS! sent me this the other day and I really enjoyed it:

Also one of my favorite artists:

this genre could be so much better but everyone with a good voice nowadays just does something else instead so then ur stuck with kehlani

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)