Let's Play! Orange Islands Plays

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
A long time ago a few of us would hang out and chill in Google Hangouts (who even heard of those now) long before the age of Discord or anything like what we are encountering right now. I hope everyone is doing OK during these challenging times.

With Discords ability to stream multiple different perspectives at once (but only view one at a time), we can hang out like the old days and play games with each other. These could range from anything from normal games, randomizers or even races against other streamers. Obviously I can't endorse any particular way of playing, but I am sure more than a few people will understand what I mean. You won't need a headset or webcam to join in as Discord allows you to stream parts of your desktop no problems.

I've set up an #oiplayschat on our server for people to talk about what they might want to stream and to talk about ongoing streams that are happening. I've also set up a voice channel to stream in (again, you do not need to have a headset/webcam in order to join).

https://discord.gg/KjZuZ7j << This is our Discord Invite Link

I'll be testing on and off for the next day or so, but I'll be streaming (with maybe a few others) from Wednesday 20th May from about 1730 GMT (Should be early afternoon/morning for Americans). Would be cool to get a few people on board and then we can see if we can do a big group activity some time soon!

You can also use this thread to talk about stuff you want to run, but once again, do not share any information about how you would go about this on the forums.

Hopefully I see some of you guys there soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)