ORAS mega spitbacks [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there's less than a week left before the non-European release of ORAS, wanted to give away some spitbacks from breeding ORAS megas.

All you have to do is put something on the GTS requesting whatever it is that you want, and then post here letting me know what you put up so I know that it's you. Letting me know your name would be helpful too. I'll also let you know in the event that I run out so your GTS is freed up.

Be specific regarding gender and if applicable ability. Otherwise I'll toss you the first one I see in my box. Also please put up something crappy, or else someone else will trade for your mon. I'm not responsible if that happens.

If you don't get anything from GTS after 24 hours, feel free to reach out to me.

What I have:

Everyone is level 1 and from a French language game.

Buneary
Nature: Jolly
Egg moves: Fake Out, Ice Punch, Switcheroo, and Encore
IV: 4 Flawless
Stock: 2 Females

Swablu
Nature: Adamant
Egg move: Roost
Ball: Dive
IV: 4 Flawless
Stock: 2 Males (Females available too if you want to pass down Dive Ball, but might have 3IV instead of 4)

Slowpoke
Nature: Bold
Egg move: Belly drum
IV: 5IV (i.e. Flawless)
Ability: Oblivious
Stock: 2 Male, 1 Female
NOTE: these are FLAWLESS but non-HA Slowpoke. So you can use them for MegaBro, in which case ability doesn't make a difference, or you can use them as parents.

BONUS:

These are stuff that everyone probably already have, but in case I can help out any newbies...

Charmander
Nature: Timid
Egg move: Dragon dance (yeah, so not helpful)
IV: 4 Flawless (the father is HP Grass, so some of them are probably HP Grass, not that it really matters for Charizard Y)
Ability: Blaze
Stock: 2-3 Males

Gible
Nature: Jolly
Egg move: Iron Head, Iron Tail
IV: 3-4 Flawless
Ability: Sand Veil or Rough Skin
Stock: both genders, 2-3 each probably

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hi, i put up a level 1 male goomy and am requesting a male slowpoke. my in-game name is Rebecca.

Last edited:
hi, i put up a level 1 male goomy and am requesting a male slowpoke. my in-game name is Rebecca.
Hey, I think someone else got your Goomy because I don't see it anymore. Could you put up something crappier, like a scatterbug or a fletchling? I think people are probably happy to get a Goomy for a Slowpoke.

Can I reserve a buneary? Female also what ball is it in?
Yup, just let me know what you put up in exchange for the buneary. It's just in Pokeball, not very fancy. If you just want the egg moves so you can breed yourself a fancy ball buneary, I can give you a male.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey, I think someone else got your Goomy because I don't see it anymore. Could you put up something crappier, like a scatterbug or a fletchling? I think people are probably happy to get a Goomy for a Slowpoke.
ok. i've put up a scatterbug for the male slowpoke. my in-game name is Rebecca and the message is "Have a rice day."

I'd like a Gible, Rough skin, Female.
My IGN is TIZNE, I put a lvl 1 Fletchling.

Thanks a lot!

Hey thanks for the giveaway! I put lvl 17 male luvdisk for a female gible with rough skin in the GTS. It has a message saying "Thanks Belle" my IGN is Yaniel

I'm really sorry everyone. I just got a chance to get online, and I think everyone's pokemon has either been taken down or traded for by someone else :( Obviously I didn't think through the logistics.

I'm going to be online for the next 30 minutes or so, so if you're around, please PM me so I can get you your new Pokemon. You can also PM me after the thread is locked for any of the pokemon I listed. Just know that I have a sporadic internet schedule so please be patient :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)