ORAS Ubers Analysis Index (See Post #394)

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Latias is marked for badgeholders only, sorry. :(
I have written just as many / more Ubers analyses than several badged users. There is a difference between wanting to restrict someone with 5 posts from trashing an analysis on the highest metagame threat and a user wanting to reserve an effective mon who has been playing for a year and has written several analyses before. I've been using Latias since Krau was in diapers.

What the hell are these stupid restrictions about being a badgeholder =[ it's elitist and implies that just because a person has pixels below their username they're more qualified to write an analysis than someone who might certainly have more experience actually using the Pokemon as opposed to theorymonning about them in threads 24/7. Not gonna call out anyone in particular (even though I certainly could), but I just wanna write Lugia dammit :(
I think its pretty obvious that you're the elitist one here jaja. Yeah its kinda sad :[

reserving mega scizor

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
What the hell are these stupid restrictions about being a badgeholder =[ it's elitist and implies that just because a person has some colorful pixels below their username they're more qualified to write an analysis than someone who might certainly have more experience actually using the Pokemon as opposed to theorymonning about them in threads 24/7. And what's to stop people who really don't have Ubers experience or have a badge in another area of the site from reserving two and mucking up the analyses? Fireburn you contacted me saying that I could be QC but I can't even write fucking Lugia, wth man =[
If you maybe brought this up in a not entitled cunt sort of way you'd probably get further.

The restrictions are there so that brand new users aren't wasting everyone's time trying to write an analysis they know nothing about.

If a user is well known and trusted enough to reserve more and do more they can obviously be allowed to do more. There are no hard and fast rules, just rules to make things go smoother.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
reserving mega scizor
Scizor is marked as badgeholder only, sorry. :(

I have written just as many / more Ubers analyses than several badged users. There is a difference between wanting to restrict someone with 5 posts from trashing an analysis on the highest metagame threat and a user wanting to reserve an effective mon who has been playing for a year and has written several analyses before. I've been using Latias since Krau was in diapers.
Alright, you can go ahead and do Latias.

erm I think arceus ground does need reworking because its like one of the most reliable (read: the most) checks to primal groudon. the SD set can get away with some revamps, but since a new set will have to be added maybe we I can do something like "Arceus Ground [Special Set]" and pistolero can do "Arceus Ground [Revamp]"?

Fireburn concerning things like Arceus-Ground and Arceus-Electric, they don't really need completely new analyses, if you move Arceus-Ground out of Preliminary and back into the subforum I can quickly redo it. I can also CP the Arceus-Electric analysis and change it as needed, adding in Blizzard, rewording it to reflect its viability change etc. You will also need to move Greninja and Scolipede back into the subforums so that me and Minority Suspect can update them regarding the new Magic Bouncers etc.
Or I can edit the Arceus-Electric analysis, seeing as I'm the OP of that analysis. If Fireburn disagrees, however, that is also fine, and I'll let Pistolero edit it instead.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Fireburn concerning things like Arceus-Ground and Arceus-Electric, they don't really need completely new analyses, if you move Arceus-Ground out of Preliminary and back into the subforum I can quickly redo it. I can also CP the Arceus-Electric analysis and change it as needed, adding in Blizzard, rewording it to reflect its viability change etc. You will also need to move Greninja and Scolipede back into the subforums so that me and Minority Suspect can update them regarding the new Magic Bouncers etc.
Groundceus has a viable CM set now (special checks PDon much better) which I feel is significant enough to just get a revamp. I'll let Cobalt314 handle the Eleceus edits since he was the original author.

Gonna wait on Ninja + Pede until some of the main analyses get done. I'll make a list of some of the other ones later today that could probably just get away with small fixes.

Groundceus has a viable CM set now (special checks PDon much better) which I feel is significant enough to just get a revamp. I'll let Cobalt314 handle the Eleceus edits since he was the original author.

Gonna wait on Ninja + Pede until some of the main analyses get done. I'll make a list of some of the other ones later today that could probably just get away with small fixes.
does this mean I get to reserve it (pistolero already has two reservations), or does he 'keep' it?

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry, can someone help me out please?

Recently an analysis was rejected because the Pokemon didn't change all too much with ORAS, yet it was listed as 'Unreserved'. o_o Does this mean that not every Pokemon which is listed needs one? Sorry if this is a silly question. I'm just used to seeing Pokemon listed in the OP as 'Unreserved' needing an analysis but if that isn't the case I may change.

Sorry, can someone help me out please?

Recently an analysis was rejected because the Pokemon didn't change all too much with ORAS, yet it was listed as 'Unreserved'. o_o Does this mean that not every Pokemon which is listed needs one? Sorry if this is a silly question. I'm just used to seeing Pokemon listed in the OP as 'Unreserved' needing an analysis but if that isn't the case I may change.
I believe there wouldn't be any Pokemon on the list that doesn't need an analysis. So I think this is only a special case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)