SV OU Oricorio boot spam

This is me with my third post but my first gen 9 post. I found this team pretty good showing how good oricorio in certain situations.

We'll start off with the star of the show, oricorio. How can you not use this guy?
download (3).jpeg

Oricorio-Pom-Pom @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Dancer
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Quiver Dance
- Revelation Dance
- Hurricane
- Substitute
Oricorio got 2 major buffs this gen. Quiver dance and tera types. Terastalizing changes the type of revalation dance as whatever your tera type is will become your primary type. Dancer can be interesting copying dancing moves.

Tauros-Paldea-Water (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 132 SpD
Careful Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Bulk Up
- Raging Bull
- Body Press
Tauros water is quite useful as a dual wall getting intimadate and a reliable defensive typing resisting chu yu's dual STAB. I gave it a bulk up set with body press and attacking moves but it might need a change.

Chien-Pao @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Sword of Ruin
Tera Type: Ice
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ice Spinner
- Crunch
- Ice Shard
- Swords Dance

Chien pao is one of the most feared physical attackers yet. Weavile's older brother packs a strong ability decreasing the opponent's defense by 25%. It's a possible sweeper and out main physical attacker. Ice is also an incredible offensive type complementing on chien paos already insane attacking
potential.

Dragonite @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Punch
- Roost

Dragonite has always been a top Mon with the insane multiscale ability. It's become stronger with the introduction of terastalizing blessing it with STAB e-speeds.
It can stop potential sweeps with high priority.fire punch>equake to hit balloon gholdengo and corv

Skeledirge @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Unaware
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Torch Song
- Will-O-Wisp
- Slack Off
- Yawn

Skeledirge is a Pokémon with insane defensive and offensive pressure since it's signature move raises it's spatk every time you use it! it's got an amazing defensive movepull and I felt it's defensive typing fit well on the team.

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Tera Blast

Rotom gives us more speed control and can shut down walls by tricking the choice scarf away. Water/electric is an amazing typing with levitate as water checks the ground types that are immune to electric. Tera fairy is good coverage and completely shuts down garchomp's STAB combo.

While I'm here I might as well go over the threats.
download (4).jpeg
Great tusk can take out the large majority of the team if it spins or avoids rotom's hydro pump. Try to chip it so chien pao and d-nite can KO it with priority.
download (5).jpeg
Scarf gholdengo can hit hard if you've used your tera or if d-nite goes down. Try to keep d-nite alive and tera to deal with it.

Pokepaste
https://pokepast.es/a7106b1e30728c2d

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)