Original Balanced QwilLead

Before anything else, here is the team:

The General Idea: A Balanced team, looking to achieve the so called sinergy, and mainly with some versatility. It's been working great, altought there are a few threats, and i'd like some help

In Dept:

Porygon2
@ Focus Sash
Levitate
Jolly (+Spd, -SpA)
4HP/252 Att/252 Spd

Toxic Spikes
Thunder Wave
Waterfall
Explosion

--
Ok, as for the lead.. this works great, except in a few situations, mainly from bad prediction. The main point here is to get the 2 Toxic Spikes, as it is really fast and has focus sash. I go for thunderwave almost everytime, especially if the oposite lead is something i consider a treat latter on (*cough* gyarados).
Waterfall lets you hit pretty hard on something that is weak to it, and it just decimates aerodactyl. Explosion is self-explanatory, especially if i get Trick-ChoiceScarf.

Gyarados
@ Wacan Berry
Intimidate
Jolly (+Spd, -SpA)
4HP/252Att/252Spd

Outrage
Waterfall
Dragon Dance
Thunder Wave

A really good and fast sweeper. If this setups, as everyone knows, will tear apart unprepaared teams. Plus, is my best answer to scyzor. This is a strange setup, but i prefer jolly, as i tested adamant, and it had worst results in this team.
Outrage is my answer to latias, Mence and stuff resistant to water.
Waterfall is mandatory.
Dragon Dance same as above
Thunder wave : Here is my doubt. I've been running Stone Edge, but it missed sometimes, and i am already running stone edge on Trio. So, thunder wave gives me another criplling weapon against long term dangerous pokes, and it has been working pretty well.

Walac Berry is needed to face the problems i have with Rotom/Gendar/Starmie

Tyranitar
@Leftovers
Modest (+SpA, -Att)
178HP/78Def/252Spa

Surf
Dark Pulse
Flamethrower
Protect

The back bone, a bulky Ttar. This is usually what i play, after Qwil is done, to check what is gona happen.
The main point here is to have a resistant pokemon, that brings Sandstorm in, a valuable asset, that is resistant and versatile. People usually dont expect this setup, and it aims to work down oponnent pokes, and as late MixSweeper.
My main issue here is scyzor and gengar. I have the right moves for them, but not the speed. Tahts why i have 3 TWaver's in the team.

I won lots of matches with this as last poke, just protecting and predicting a bit, thanks to TS and SandStorm.

Blastoise
@Leftovers
Bold
4HP/252Def/252SpA

Roar
Rapid Spin
Surf
Hidden Power (Psychic)

The main issue i faced in the test fase was fighting types, physycal sweepers. That is the main reason why i brought this one in. Plus ROar and Rapid spin are pretty handy, to benefit from and get rid of toxic spikes.
Its a Physycal Sponge and will take most damage that i dont want tyranitar to take.

Dugtrio
@Choice Scarf
Adamant (+Att, -SpD)

Stone Edge
Earthquake
Aaerial Slice
Tri Attack

A revenge killer. I use a Scarfed Trio, cause with Banded, electivire owned me if had the chance to use Motor Drive, and Jolteon Hidden Power would hinder this Dugtrio. Choice Scarf Works better for me.

Porygon2

@Leftovers
Bold
252HP/218HP/40SpA

Thunderbolt (testing gravity at the moment)
Thunderwave
Recover
Ice Beam

Good old P-2. Thunderbolt is becoming to unviable, cause every1 predicts i have.. anyway its the only electric move in my team's arsenal, in terms of of damaging. Thunder wave does wonders. Recover is self explanatory, and Ice Beam is my AntiMence.

Generally i do good, altought i need some hax. My main problems are Rotom/Gengar/Scyzor. All of them are to be KO'ed by Ttar, but they need to be paralyzed, or they will 1HKO Him. If they are paralyzed, Ttar 1HKO's them.

Forretress is a pain, cause gets rid of my spikes, and its hard to rid out of him, if oponent predicts flamethrower on Ttar.

And most of all, Special Balanced, like jirachi, celebi or even Sweeping Latias, give me loads of trouble. Celebi mainly.

I'd like to hear your overall opinion, since this is my first team, and its original.

Porygon2
@ Focus Sash
Levitate
Jolly (+Spd, -SpA)
4HP/252 Att/252 Spd

Toxic Spikes
Thunder Wave
Waterfall
Explosion

I don't know why your Qwilfish is called Porygon2. But if you want a toxic spikes lead, then wouldn't Roserade be the better option? I understand that you want this to be your lead, but Roserade has 5 more speed than Qwilfish. Just use a standard Roserade Lead.
Roserade @ Focus Sash
252 SPE / 252 SPA / 6 SPD

Gyarados
@ Wacan Berry
Intimidate
Jolly (+Spd, -SpA)
4HP/252Att/252Spd

Outrage
Waterfall
Dragon Dance
Thunder Wave

You say this is your answer to Latias, despite the fact that lots of Latias carry Thunderbolt and Scarf to kill this thing. I believe that you should change Outrage to Bounce and Thunder Wave to Taunt. Makes a Tauntdos, which are annoying in themselves.

Tyranitar
@Leftovers
Modest (+SpA, -Att)
178HP/78Def/252Spa

Surf
Dark Pulse
Flamethrower
Protect

This guy is quite good. I suggest that you put a Babiri Berry on this guy so you can kill Scizors with more ease. Babiri lets you take half damage from a single Bullet Punch. This may help you survive and take Scizor out early in the match since 1/3 teams throw a Scizor in.

Blastoise
@Leftovers
Bold
4HP/252Def/252SpA

Roar
Rapid Spin
Surf
Hidden Power (Psychic)

Physical wall you say? I believe that Forretress can help here. Your Tyranitar and Gyarados can sponge the Fire moves that are thrown at it.
Forretress @ Leftovers
252 HP / 112 Atk / 144 Def
-Payback
-Spikes
-Rapid Spin
-Earthquake / Explosion
This removes entry hazards, which your Blastoise already did. Phazing isn't that helpful on Blastoise since it lacks reliable recovery and it is hit hard by Toxic Spikes if it does switch in onto them.

Dugtrio
@Choice Scarf
Adamant (+Att, -SpA) (Lowers Special ATTACK not Special DEFENCE)

Stone Edge
Earthquake
Aerial Ace (Not Aaerial Slice)
Tri Attack

Dugtrio is a solid choice. However, I suggest a better revenge killer later on. I suggest that you use a Suicune.
Suicune @ Leftovers
252 HP / 252 DEF / 6 SPA
-Calm Mind
-Rest
-Surf
-Sleep Talk
This Suicune gives you a much needed Special attacker and replaces the role that Blastoise originally had.

Porygon2
@Leftovers
Bold
252HP/218HP/40SpA

Thunderbolt (testing gravity at the moment)
Thunderwave
Recover
Ice Beam

What role does Porygon2 serve in this role? It is not a reliable Salamence counter. Especially since Salamence generally carries Draco Meteor these days. I suggest that you need a ScarfLatias to deal with this problem to revenge KO it.
Latias @ Choice Scarf
-Dragon Pulse / Draco Meteor
-Thunderbolt
-Surf
-Trick
Gives you another special attacker. THis is a great way to revenge kill Gyarados AND Salamence, something your team had a little trouble with earlier. Porygon2 wasn't a good Salamence counter but can revenge kill a Salamence or Gyarados after DD.

Thanks so much. About My qwylfish called Porygon 2, that was a mistake.

Anyway, thanks so much for your time and advice. i am gona try that. i noticed that porygon might needed to go.

I still like qwilfish, its different from roserade. i'll try both tough

I've tested Smeargle, Roserade, Qwilfish, and I would have to say qwilfish usually gets one layer up or kills a Azelf, where as Roserade is kinda Dependant on the sleep setting in. I would suggest keeping the Qwilfish, its defiantly one of the most underrated pokemon in the meta game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)