Tournament OUPL VII - Finals [Won by Valorous Valiants]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD

• Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Replays are mandatory. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.
>>Spreadsheet<<
Courtesy of the amazing Nyx
>>Replays and Usage<<
>>
Commencement<<

:iron-valiant:Valorous Valiants (6) vs (4) THE RAGING LOORS:raging bolt:
SV OU: Srn vs pdt
SV OU: Fusien vs Thiago Nunes
SV OU: Luirromen vs Sirwings
SV OU: skimmythegod vs Aislinn
SV OU: HYpertonix vs leng loi
SS OU: myjava vs Corazan
SS OU: Dj Breloominati♬ vs Pheo
SM OU: Tenebricite vs QWILY
SM OU: GeniusX vs Leru
Multigen Bo3: Fc vs Fakee
:iron-valiant:Valorous Valiants (0) vs (0) THE RAGING LOORS:raging bolt:

The deadline is Sunday, January 28th at 11:59 PM GMT -5.

Last edited:

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)