Personality Test '12

I searched for a similar topic but it was dated back to '11 so why not, some people like to see if anything changed or want to see who they compare to. I tested INFP pretty much consistently so I took the test again to see if that holds today:

The Test:
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

How frequent is your Type:
http://www.mypersonality.info/person...lation-gender/

Personality Type Profile:
http://www.personalitypage.com/html/portraits.html

Best Jobs/Careers suited for you:
http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/careers/careers.html

(Nottobetakensrsly) Types that mesh with you romantically:
http://socionicsdating.com/intertype_relationships.shtml

===================

And I got ISFP. WTF.

Edit: OK not much of a change but it's good to see change every know and then.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
ok i'm an intj but i like to think i'm not a self-diagnosed e-aspie

i probably am though

EDIT: wait no i forgot i'm an istj crisis averted

ISTP? Anyone? Fck I don't even know what it means
Seems you have picked a good college major since you are like a mechanic apparently and like how things work, biology is the perfect suit.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I got INTJ and I think it's fairly accurate. There are obviously exceptions in my life to the ~general traits~ it establishes but overall it was a good fit. I think I got that last time I took one of these things too.

if I'm intp does that mean I'm 75% e-aspie?
That's me too. But I'm only slight on the ITP part and distinctive on the N.

Also, I think the J is the second most important part of the e-aspie. The I is the most important obviously.

I got INTJ, but got Judgemental on J/P by so little of a margin (20%) that I think I fit into it and INTP about equally.

Personally, I identify with INTP a little more because most of what I visualize is overly grandiose, and thus fails in execution.

EDIT: That and INTJ gets some very Ayn Rand-like descriptions >_<

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I take this test like once every few months it seems like, but I can NEVER remember what I get. This time I got ENFP:

You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (44%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

I think I'm more ENFJ, maybe I was feeling especially perceptive when I took the test just now.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ESFJ
Extravert(56%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(38%) Judging(56%)
You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (56%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

Pretty accurate I guess. Also the suggested occupations were right on target, since I have experience in Restaurant Management and Education.

Famous Personalities Sharing Your Type:
Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States
Cindy Crawford, an American model
Frank Sinatra, singer and film actor
Martha Stewart, an American business magnate and author

lol

Time for yet another personality test, featuring the ever common 20 flavours of, "do you like to be around people?"

Got INTJ, think that's my usual result in these things. Pretty bad for judging my personality, especially since it seems to be the hip place for, "people who find it hard to read other people". These tests seem to have a big problem with seperating out being introverted and logical with being a social idiot and vice versa.

Time for yet another personality test, featuring the ever common 20 flavours of, "do you like to be around people?"

Got INTJ, think that's my usual result in these things. Pretty bad for judging my personality, especially since it seems to be the hip place for, "people who find it hard to read other people". These tests seem to have a big problem with seperating out being introverted and logical with being a social idiot and vice versa.

I don't think anywhere in this test it equates being introverted and logical with anything bad or negative.

A lot of material tends to have segments like this, within typelogic's profile (which is directly connected to this test):

Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ's Achilles heel. While they are capable of caring deeply for others (usually a select few), and are willing to spend a great deal of time and effort on a relationship, the knowledge and self-confidence that make them so successful in other areas can suddenly abandon or mislead them in interpersonal situations.
This happens in part because many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals; for instance, they tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation (which most types consider half the fun of a relationship).
If you cannot see that as negative I don't know what to tell you. The tests are extremely generalised, and can be damaging to people who take them too seriously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)