Votes: 11 3.9%
  • Safari

Votes: 11 3.9%
  • SeaMonkey

Votes: 13 4.6%

• Total voters

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
i'm the only one to pick Opera so far ;-;

It's a great browser, I hated using Firefox because it'd crash all the time on me, and I don't like Chrome's interface. Fuck IE, etc.

Never heard of Seamonkey.... sounds interesting.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
ahahaha verb thank you for linking what i wanted to

anyways, I'll definitely check out Aurora considering i currently use Firefox. Also, SeaMonkey sounds like it has some rabid fans, though if it's supposed to be for tech-savvy people then that's not me, but i'll look into it.

I used to use IE a lot, but Chrome just does the job better. Every computer in my school uses IE, though, and it makes me sick ;_;

I use FireFox and will stick with it because I no longer care about stuff like web browsers enough to research if there is anything better.

I looked at SeaMonkey, and it doesn't really appeal to me. I also looked at Aurora, but I can't really tell the difference between it and Firefox (except that it has a cooler looking icon :p).

I use Chrome just because I've heard from multiple people that it is the best browser. So far I've never had any problems with it, and it seems to work the best with other branches of Google that I frequently use already (such as You Tube, gmail, etc.). I suppose if it ever fucks me over or something I could switch.

Also, dat incognito window...

i'm not nearly enough of an internet nerd to care about which browser i use. have been using firefox since 2005 and see no reason to switch cause if it runs the internet, i am ok with it

adblock on, seriously don't care about anything else

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Everything has private browsing now, that is a non-issue. Chromés adblock is also less sophisticated.

Firefox looks nicer (I like having toolbars), and while it's more of a memory hog than Chrome, I have a beast of a computer so Firefox it is for me.

Never really used anything besides Safari since I switched to Mac, but I've been known to experiment with Chrome and Firefox...

My computer can handle even older builds of Firefox perfectly fine (it only gets sluggish after I've left my computer on for ages and I have over one hundred tabs open), and modern builds have almost eliminated the significant performance issues that have tarnished its reputation. I made the switch back when Internet Explorer had almost complete market dominance, IE hadn't been updated in a long time, and Firefox and Opera were the only prominent alternatives. IE didn't even have tabs then, and I'd typically have 40 or more Internet Explorer windows stacked on my taskbar -- yes, switching between them was hellish. Firefox blew my mind, as did Opera (I used Opera for quite some time as well). Fortunately, Firefox and then Chrome gaining popularity have forced the browser market to be a lot more competitive, but I still find Firefox the perfect solution for me -- after all, people's needs differ, and Firefox allows you to cater to all of your needs in the way you choose -- even after having investigated most prominent alternatives.

I prize extensibility in a browser. I use many addons as an integral part of how I use the internet (because most applications I use on the computer are internet-based). I really feel Firefox is second to none in customisability and, having spent significant time configuring everything to my exact specifications, I won't switch. However, I do have other browsers (such as Internet Explorer, Chromium + Chrome, and Opera) installed on my computer for compatibility purposes.

I use Safari on my phone though ;p Although I'll be making the switch when I get a new phone.

I have used IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. I have come the conclusion, that personally, I enjoy using Opera the most, closely followed by Chrome. I'll have to use Chrome sometimes for compatibility issues and such, but it isn't too big of a deal. Chrome does it's job very efficiently, I just prefer Opera for whatever reason.

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
Firefox, because it was waaay better than IE way back when I started to use it, and it works good enough for me to not care about looking into switching. It lets me surf the web, and it blocks ads. Good enough for me.

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm using Chrome right now. I grew up on IE, and while that was pretty good, as soon as I tried Chrome and saw the difference in speed, I've stuck with Chrome and not looked back.

For the longest time though, before I got my laptop, I used the Wii Browser with Opera. Over the course of 3-4 years, I amassed over 6,000 hours logged into it. I got really, really good with typing with the Wii remote. It's pretty good if you've got nothing else, but the 6 page history and low flash memory are pretty bad, not to mention the lack of a copy/paste function.

I used google chrome as a preferred browser for a long time

I switched to firefox because chrome updated and for a good 2 weeks i couldnt use it. I miss some things of chrome but i do prefer firefox now that I have gotten used to it.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i really dont see much of a difference between opera, chrome, and firefox so i use ff since I don't like big corps (google) and i like foxes.

safari and ie are just dont fit me.

Used Chrome for about a year. Then it decided to update and "Whoops, looks like I deleted all of your scripts and extensions". I should have read the fine-print saying that Google can fuck you however and whenever they feel it necessary.

Went back to Firefox and it's alright, I guess.

Firefox for a very long time, I like the interface (chrome looks aweful and don,t get me started on the translating thingy), speed and ad blocking capabilities. I guess Ill try some of the more obscure browsers here for curiosities sake...

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I used IE and Chrome both on this laptop after a site updated and IE couldn't run it for like a month and honestly..

Chrome is not THAT good.

I uninstalled Chrome because it got to the point where watching ANY sort of video/flash thing on Chrome crashed its ability to switch between tabs. Useless browser lol. It is not notably faster than IE either. I dunno what other people do but I've had less troubles from IE than Chrome.

I don't like how Firefox looks so I don't use that. Like I know a lot of people complain about IE and swear by Chrome but honestly IE9 has been infinitely more reliable than crybaby Chrome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)