Pikachu's Shocking Tail (A Warstory)

Yep, good read. Themed warstories are usually quite interesting if written well, which was this case this time. The commentary was also good. Probably the only slight complaint I have is that your opponent didn't seem particularly skilled, but that didn't detract from my enjoyment. Now you've made me feel like watching some Pokemon :)

Nice warstory and a good battle. A do love a good themed team. Nice use of some less appreciated Pokemon such as Squirtle and Bulbasaur. Hope to see more of this in the future.

(Yay, 100 posts)

Just awesome. This team is living proof that Pikachu is OU worthy. Okay, it's not that good, but it's still cool enough to go there. Anyway, Bulb and Squirt seem to do well. That's neat.

This was... Well, brilliant. As I read I went from using it as an excuse to get all nostalgic about the anime (orange islands? ahh, good times) to find myself wide eyed with glee at how fun and surprisingly effective your team was. It was like being a kid watching the anime for the first time again, rooting for Ash/you to win. The fact that a themed team composed entirely of NU pokemon could be used on the OU ladder and find *any* success would have been enough to make this an engaging tale even if it hadn't been as interesting a battle. A thoroughly enjoyable read, excellent formatting and well narrated. I thought the screenshots were an excellent touch- 9/10.

Man, this was a great Warstory! I loved how you managed to predict with Encore on Pikachu :3

10/10 for being heaps entertaining :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)