Pimpkrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I took a second look at Pimpkrow, aka Honhckrow. I noticed both Taunt and Sucker Punch there. Now I ran some quick numbers and got some cool results.

With Life Orb, he'll OHKO any Electivire not running DEF EV's. He can 2HKO Gyarados and Salamence as long as they dont intimidate him, and can 2HKO a LOT with Life Orb really. As long as it won't resist Dark, you're prolly in 2HKO zone. Blissey is another one, tho I'm not sure if Honchkrow can survive an unboosted Ice Beam coming from her, but I'd assume he can.

Now there is one thing I'd need to know. If he's up against, oh, Gyarados. And said Gyarados selects Dragon Dance, while Honchkrow selects Taunt. Would Taunt take priority or not? I never had a situation of a slower Pokemon using Taunt so I wouldn't know, to be perfectly honest.

But all in all, the way Krowyboy can use Pimp Slap (As I like to call Sucker Punch on him) seems just marvelous, especially considering his sexay ability of getting a lot of CH's in.

Which brings me to a final question; how high is his CH %? I could've missed it in the ability guide in which case I give you full permission to smack me with a wet radish.

Misty

oh
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
If you're faster and Taunt a Taunt-able move, the opponent's move fails. If you're slower, the move goes off normally.

Super Luck seems to be a 1 level increase, which means normal moves have a 12.5% (1/8) CH chance, while high-CH moves like Night Slash will have a 33% (1/3) CH chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)