Planning not to fail! - An OU Warstory

I didn’t know neither my opponent nor his team, so my thought process was entirely based on suppositions.
I literally laughed out loud when I read this. I considered not reading, but I decided to, and was pleasantly surprised with a good battle with good comments, despite the English being sub-par. The hax sucked, but it's a part of the game, and you just roll with the punches.

Also, Self-destruct is a move-tutor move in Pokemon XD, but Snorlax didn't get Pursuit as an egg move until Gen IV, so they are illegal together. Pursuit and Double-edge are also illegal together.

Pursuit is an Egg Move, but Selfdestruct is learned by level.

Wow i didn't see the 5 stars, thanks xD
Selfdestruct isn't a level move; you can get it via move tutor in XD, or you can find a Pokéwalker Munchlax that knows it. You can't then get Pursuit on either of them...

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
nice battle and predictions were pretty good. I look forward to more warstories you may write

I liked this warstory. No, really. I "Liked" this thread.

Anyway, I liked the format, I loved the commentary, and I loved the battle.

Great job! 9.8/10

Hey man, I'm fang ling., mad props on the excellent warstory. Your writting skills probably made the battle even better than it was, and your pictures made my day lol. Looking back, I probably could have done better, but you know what they say about hindsight. Hope we'll have another fun battle again.

Great warstory! I'm glad it wasn't one of those war stories that seem to drag on and on and on lol.

Great prediction by both of you guys, and I don't think there was too much hax at all. The crit on Gyarados by Scizor in the beginning made the game all the more exciting near the end, and the only other hax I remember is Jirachi's Thunder paralysis... But when you think about it, 60% is a good chance to paralyze something =)

5 stars, dude... Great read!

NICE! that was a solid warstory. comments were great and the battle was interesting. The comments slowed down the battle and showed your thought processes well. Keep up the good work!

I really enjoyed reading it. The commentary was really good, and even though your english wasn't great, I still understood what was going on. Granted, I don't battle competitively (yet), and I've been a part of this site for less than a day, but this was the best battle summary story I've read by far, and I mean by far. Great job!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)