Player of the Week 16: blizzardy

blizzardy
Favorite Pokemon: Wooper
Playstyle: Bulky Attack
Most Used Pokemon: Foongus

Kavatika: Tell us a little about yourself?
blizzardy: I'm just your ordinary average 17 year old who likes to write and play soccer. I play a loooot of video games, too. My favorite video game of all time is Pikmin 2, but I love other games like Chrono Trigger, LoZ, and of course, Pokemon. I'm the editor for my school's newspaper (but no one ever reads it lol). I plan to go to school for Software Design.

Kavatika: How and when did you start playing LC? Do you remember your first team?
blizzardy: I started mid-B/W, after Murkrow and Misdreavus were unbanned. LC was the first metagame I started playing, mostly because I remember it fondly from the days of Pokemon Stadium 2. I don't remember my first team entirely, but I know for certain that it included a Treecko, Wooper, and Solosis.

Kavatika: What is your favorite element of LC?
blizzardy: I like how there are so many opportunities to use otherwise less-than-viable Pokemon. Additionally, there are so many effective playstyles to choose from. LC is definitely one of the more fun metagames to teambuild for. Its also pretty fun to use Baby Pokemon.

Kavatika: What do you think of the Misdreavus and Fletchling suspect test? Do you agree or disagree and why?
blizzardy: I agree with Misdreavus being banned, it was way too fast, bulky, and powerful. I don't think Fletchling was that broken, but is one of the forerunners of HO and is capable of revenging almost every offensive pokemon. It does require a good deal of team-support, though, so I do agree with it staying in.

Kavatika: What LC user or player you most admire?
blizzardy: There are so so so so many great players in the metagame. Goddess Briyella has helped me so much in getting comfortable in the community. Corporal Levi is a really great guy and excellent team builder. Aaron's Aron is a pretty cool guy, too. Other great players like dsr95, GlassGlaceon, queenlucy, zeriloa, macle, blarajan, prem, Rowan, Ray Jay, Kavatika, Champion Fizz, QuoteCS, apt-get, caledrith, jac, vileman, Fiend Hound, Pumphead, Amp Pharaohs, Max Carvalho, aerow, heysup, catcherandtherai, DeathxShinigami, sidneyfluff and Kappaten are fantastic people who are definitely admirable.

Kavatika: What do you think will be the most successful Pokemon, core, or strategy in the current meta?
blizzardy: Hyper-Offense featuring Fletchling and teammates such as Archen, Diglett, Pawniard, and Magnemite.

Kavatika: What advice do you have for new LCers?
blizzardy: Practice makes perfect! Little Cup is a lot different than the other tiers, so you'll have to keep playing until you've gotten a real feel for the metagame. Don't be afraid to lose a couple battles if it means perfecting your team or strategy.

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
Blizzardy is a cool person and a great friend ^.^

Whenever I'm in trouble, I ask myself, "What would blizzardy do?"
Lol that is funny. :P

Thanks for the mention, blizzardy! I appreciate it a lot! You're definitely a cool guy too, haha. I really admire how you are working your way up in the LC community, and you definitely deserve a Player of the Week thread. Definitely someone that I can ask for help and work with. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)