PO glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the 10th of June at 2:04am GMT I was watching my friend play through a Challenge Cup tournament. We were in a skype call at the same time. When he started his match he was telling me he had a missingno. with the nickname "embirch" and was at Lv.0. He decided to see what would happen when he sent it out. The opponent then tried to attack "embirch" and the server crashed for me. Once I reloaded Smogon had gone down and infact everyone I asked said it had gone down. So maybe that has something to do with it? Anyways I got a screenshot for proof and it has a time stamp in the bottom right hand corner.

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/...8/POglitch.png

Hope this helps.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Embirch is a CAP Pokémon. Because its stats have not been properly added to the server, it causes PO to crash sometimes. The server downtime has nothing to do with CAP Pokémon however, it was merely a coincidence.

It only crashes if you have music enabled for your PO. It tries to play the cry for the Pokemon, which does not exist, and causes your PO to die. Turn off music and this will no longer happen.

Oh, and by the way, this should've been in the SQSA thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)