Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
after knowing the kanto starter comes after first gym, i have no other option than having 2 firemon in my team. Welcome aboard,Fennekin

So I'd like to initiate a little project for those of us who want to remain only partially spoiled. I know there are a lot of you, myself included, who are very interested in seeing all the new Pokemon, but don't want to learn very much about the story ahead of time.

I am creating a story-spoiler free Pokedex with any and all of the new Pokemon we learn of from extremely legitimate looking leaks. This will only include Pokemon that we have an image of and confirmation from legitimate leakers (IE, the instagram guy). Basically, anything that is 99% confirmed. Anything with a noticeable seed of doubt will not be added. For clarity's sake, anything already officially revealed by nintendo will not be included.

If a new Pokemon is leaked and I don't already have it, respond to this post in a quote and include the picture and name of the new Pokemon.
I will edit it in as soon as I can. This can also include mega evos. I'd appreciate any and all help doing this!

ALL LEAKED POKEMON:
Chesnaught:

Delphox:

Greninja:

Diggersby:

Heliolisk:

Espurr:

Fletchinder

Hawlucha:

Carbink

Binacle

Goomy:

Floette:

Klefki:

MEGA EVOLUTIONS:

Gengar

Aerodactyl

Abomasnow

Last edited:
Ten years olds can grow beard? I didn't know that.
In the world of Pokémon 10 year olds also can travel alone and fight against a Team, which want to take control over the world. Also, I think after all the characters are older.
I hope it´s possible to do a white mustache! Whitebeard ftw

this game is sooo close...i think i shall stop my spoils till it comes out. I just want to know starter final evos so i know who to pick, leaning towards fennekin tho

Espurr:
At first I thought it had four arms, but then i realized it was more of a fur-puff-skirt thing.
Also, considering that he's seen 57 Pokemon, but this is the first unrevealed one that he's shown to us, I think that the number of old-gen Pokemon is much higher than I originally thought--I knew it would be higher than before, but 56 Pokemon (only about 15 of the already-revealed ones that he has likely seen based on what we alreaady know)--seems to convey a REALLY high number of early-game returnees.

Has there been any indication that natures are returning? I've only seen the first of the two status screens and couldn't find a nature anywhere, and assuming the second status screen is for ribbons/amie, i dont think the nature would show up there.

Has there been any indication that natures are returning? I've only seen the first of the two status screens and couldn't find a nature anywhere, and assuming the second status screen is for ribbons/amie, i dont think the nature would show up there.
They will return.

You can see the colors on Sp. Atk and Sp. Def
I think you can read the natures somewhere.

At first I thought it had four arms, but then i realized it was more of a fur-puff-skirt thing.
Also, considering that he's seen 57 Pokemon, but this is the first unrevealed one that he's shown to us, I think that the number of old-gen Pokemon is much higher than I originally thought--I knew it would be higher than before, but 56 Pokemon (only about 15 of the already-revealed ones that he has likely seen based on what we alreaady know)--seems to convey a REALLY high number of early-game returnees.
Like I said in another thread, GF are probably just gonna experiment with the new graphics and the playstyle this time around instead of giving us a lot of new Pokémon. Personally I'm happy that we get to encounter a snorlax early in game and I like Espurr which is saying something cos I don't normally like psychic Pokémon. It actually makes a lot of sense that they're including a lot of older pokemon because this is gen 6 we're talking about and because there's like a zero chance of GF releasing a game with all the regions on it they'll have to make a compromise.

GUYS!!!! In the image the Instagram leaker posted, he has Quilladin lv25, Wartortle lv20, Pancham lv16, and Honedge lv15. Honedge is available early. There is a god, and looks like he could be set for the (rumored) Fairy gym coming up soon.

EDIT: Also, is it just me, or does it look like Espurr is squinting really weirdly? Like it's living up to its classification as the Restraint Pokemon to restrain from killing you serial-like, or going to the bathroom...

GUYS!!!! In the image the Instagram leaker posted, he has Quilladin lv25, Wartortle lv20, Pancham lv16, and Honedge lv15. Honedge is available early. There is a god, and looks like he could be set for the (rumored) Fairy gym coming up soon.

EDIT: Also, is it just me, or does it look like Espurr is squinting really weirdly? Like it's living up to its classification as the Restraint Pokemon to restrain from killing you serial-like, or going to the bathroom...
Intriguingly, the badge looks like Grant's...and i doubt he's Fairy.
While we're at it...Korrina's probably fighting type, but her badge shape would line up with number 3, not 4. I wonder if the leaker got the order mixed up.

Meanwhile, Clemont was 5th. He pulled a Fantina on us

"The organ that emits its intense psychic powers is sheltered by its ears blah blah" -Espurr Pokedex entry
What an incredibly weird way to phrase the word "Brain"
Maybe it's not its brain that emits the energy, but rather, some other type of organ in its ears or on its skull (or glands, perhaps, but that's a bit of a stretch)?? :P
EDIT: Reading about Meowstic on the official site (which I often seem to forget about), I think it's intended that the organs(s) are NOT it's brain.

Last edited:
Maybe it's not its brain that emits the energy, but rather, some other type of organ in its ears or on its skull (or glands, perhaps, but that's a bit of a stretch)?? :P
EDIT: Reading about Meowstic on the official site (which I often seem to forget about), I think it's intended that the organs(s) are NOT it's brain.
Oh god. Now i cant un-think that he has an organ in his head, instead of a brain. He already looks like it is derping and has 0 thought process going on. Maybe he just has a blob of psychic power up there.
Edit-ninja'd: I think you are right, they meant to put "In its ears", so significantly less creepy.

Last edited:

So Infestation appears to be a Bug-type Fire Spin clone, with 15 lower BP, 15% more accuracy, and 5 less PP (20 BP, 100% acc, 15 PP). Do you think it'll be a one-off like Wrap, with the same effect but different powers, or have the rest of the partial-trapping moves been changed as well?

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
What I find a little strange is how little the leaker has leaked so far. The only Pokémon/Move/Ability/Mechanic he has shown that we truly had no idea about beforehand, is Infestation. Espurr was leaked several months ago.

Though, that might be because he's still in early game, and GameFreak has revealed much of that already. There were a couple surprises in those leaks, like facial hair (woo!) and the fact that the player character speaks ("...!"). Other than that, it's mostly gameplay spoilers.

EDIT: Can't believe I missed the Fletchling-evolution-but-clearly-not-Talonflame in the picture above.

Last edited:

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands

So Infestation appears to be a Bug-type Fire Spin clone, with 15 lower BP, 15% more accuracy, and 5 less PP (20 BP, 100% acc, 15 PP). Do you think it'll be a one-off like Wrap, with the same effect but different powers, or have the rest of the partial-trapping moves been changed as well?
No one noticed this guy has Frogadier and Fletchlings evo? Seems like Fletchling evolves pretty early on in this game... Also I think some of the pokedex shots showed 2 slots before the next mon after Fletchling so its definitely a 3 liner.

I am going to start working on a dex on googledocs from the images to try and work out what goes where... I'll link here when Ive got enough info.

So I'd like to initiate a little project for those of us who want to remain only partially spoiled. I know there are a lot of you, myself included, who are very interested in seeing all the new Pokemon, but don't want to learn very much about the story ahead of time.

I am creating a story-spoiler free Pokedex with any and all of the new Pokemon we learn of from extremely legitimate looking leaks. This will only include Pokemon that we have an image of and confirmation from legitimate leakers (IE, the instagram guy). Basically, anything that is 99% confirmed. Anything with a noticeable seed of doubt (Hawlucha, Greninja) will not be added. For clarity's sake, anything already officially revealed by nintendo will not be included.

If a new Pokemon is leaked and I don't already have it, respond to this post in a quote and include the picture and name of the new Pokemon.
I will edit it in as soon as I can. This can also include mega evos. I'd appreciate any and all help doing this!

ALL LEAKED POKEMON:
Espurr:

Fletchinder

Included not only because of the legitimate-looking screenshot itself, but also its correlation with the other set of photos, as well as the other photos released in its own set.

If the other PokeJungle rumors are true [http://pokejungle.net/2013/10/01/spoilers-pokemon-x-y-details-leaking/#jp-carousel-18636], Spritzee's stats are posted. Assuming the normal average of 15 IV's at level 14 and Timid...
  • HP: 49; range: 82-85
  • Atk: 20; range: 57-60
  • Def: 22; range: 54-56
  • SpA: 25; range: 64-67
  • SpD: 23; range: 57-60
  • Spe: 16; range: 29-31
"Fletchinder's" stats are up as well, so assuming 15 IV, level 20, and a neutral nature cause I can't tell the shading:
  • HP: 58; range: 63-64
  • Atk: 36; range: 70-72
  • Def: 36; range: 70-72
  • SpA: 25; range: 43-44
  • SpD: 32; range: 60-62
  • Spe: 44; range: 90-92
And now to sleep since it's 4am...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)